Volume 1 chapter 2: Challenger

Bump...

The sound of body bumped was hear

It was the lady and a big muscle man bumped at each other on pedestrian walk.

"Oiiiii, didn't you see I'm walking here"

The big man approached the lady

The lady walk past the man as if nothing had happen there.

The man grab the lady shoulder and approached her again

"Aren't you a blind one. You're the one who bumped on me, so kneel at me and and beg for forgiveness right now"

It was clearly that man was at fault because he do that on purpose.

The lady was wearing hoodie so the face of her can't be seen.

The lady didn't do anything and remain silent

Then, the big man grab the hoodie and take it off. The lady had a cute and pretty face. Finally, the lady says something

"Let go of your filthy hand now"

A lot of people were watching as if they're watching an entertainment.

"Hooh, i like ladylike woman but i also like tomboyish girl"

Even without knowing anything. Suddenly a katana strike the man wrist.

"I have warned you before"

The man screams out loud. There were a lot of red blood coming from the man left hand.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   CURSEEDDD YOUUU!!!!!"

The people around can't believe what their eyes saw on that day. The katana, not even one people can followed the tremendous speed that strike the big man wrist.

But...

There were one person from the crowd of people who's saw that coming. It was James Andre a S class challenger.

Clap, clap, clap

He's clapping he's hand.

"Well isn't that a great entertainment"

James walk towards the girl with a normal pace. He then introduce himself to the girl.

"My name is James Andre and I am an S class challenger. Nice to meet you.

The girl glared at him.

"Ah no please, I just want to greet you that's it. Can i know your name?"

"Akari, Moru Akari. Thats my name. Nice to meet you too."

Even with just a casual talk Akari who stand in front of James the S class challenger can feel a strong aura surrounded him.

By the way Miss.Moru are you interested to participate in the  'Challenger'?

Akari answer James question unexpected fast.

"No."

As soon Akari wanted to leave the place, James say something that make the walking Akari freeze.

"That's too bad, I thought the Challenger can help to cure the illness that your mother have been going through the entire time."

With the speed of light Akari quickly appear and close the gap between her and James.

"How do you know about my mother illness."

James quickly confronted Akari.

"I can't give you the detail bout that, but if you desperately want to know then you must participate in the Challenger. That's the only way to help your mother freed from the illness."

Her mother illness can't be cured even though Akari has try many method and meeting a lof of doctor. Her mother body as weak as body of a near death person.

Akari whose curious the whole time glared at the man with her sharp eyes.

Can you promised about it?

[Yeah, sure. I'm not a type of man that betrayed someone hope]

"Okay, I will join the Challenger."

[Deal.]