Volume 1 chapter 3: Joy

I almost forgot my younger sister face, Suzumi but even so i can recognize him at just first glance. It was then I take my first step into the house. It was very memorial to me. The inside of the house didn't changed a bit from back then.

Suddenly my leg stopped at one point. It was at the moment i laid my eyes on a picture at the wall.

"Mom."

It was my mother picture.

With a curious look on Suzumi face. She asked me.

"Onii-san, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just don't believe that i still got to step my feet again in this house."

It was an answer that different from my thoughts that time.

With a strengthen feeling.

"Suzumi, Who do you live with right now?"

I'm a bit curious about that because our mother......

"It was mom, I live with mom for the the entire time while you on US."

"I think mom would be suprised to see her grown up son coming home since such long time. Surely she will miss you."

It was kind of unexpected answer. Moreover it's come from the Suzumi itself. My feeling and my heart almost break and floaded with mix feeling.

Sad.

"Mom recently just go out for shopping of groceries for dinner. It will not take a long time. Please sit Onii-san. I will make drinks for you."

She quickly walk to the kitchen with a big smile.

As soon as the shadow of her disapeared from my sight, the pair of eyes that can't store a lot of tear at once flooded on my face.

"Please, please, please don't let her look at me like this."

It was a heartbreaking moment.

[Hello, Anyone home?]

There's someone calling in front of our house. Trying to search for the voice i quickly walk to the window.

A man in black was standing in front of our gate.

Yeahh, Coming!!!!

My sister, Suzumi heard the man voice and quickly left the kitchen and went outside. It was the same as me who was looking at the window follow Suzumi step to the front door.

Instead of Suzumi, I the one who take the lead and asking.

"Who are you?"

Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is but the thought of It makes me worried.

[I am No. 5]

Me standing here was on purpose to make you join the Challenger. It was a request from the upper man of Challenger Association.

"Onii- san, what does he means by Challenger?"

Worried to take any risk of her knowing about this.

Suzumi can you go inside? This man seems need to talk a thing with me.

Without asking and resist it, Suzumi quickly understood and went back inside the house.

"Okay can you give me a proper details about that?"

The man talk started his explaination right away.

[As you know, the Challenger is a tournament that involves many people from all around t-]

Didn't have the chance to finished his talk, Kyouka slip between it.

"No that's not what I want to know."
"Why do you know me and how do you know the way to this house?"

The man whose name No. 5 didn't show any expression on his face. He's wearing a sun glasses.

[I can't tell you about that]
What you need to do is just followed me to the association right now. Don't worry it won't take long.

The man voice tone are similar to a robot voice tone.

"What if i say no."

[Unfortunately you're not in place to refuse the request.]

A red haired man come out of a car.

As soon as hearing that voice, my look turn to that man. He have a well-build body.

With a feeling that something terrible might happen, I steadily replied to him.

What do you mean by that?

Suddenly the wind force got stronger

[It's like what you see now]

On that man something like light surrounded him.

But it different.

I can feel something from him. A dangerous killing intent that will eat his prey in front of him.

[Well let me introduce myself first. My name is Ash Yori, An A-class Challenger. I think you have hear what i want from No. 5 right. If you refuse me.]

The light surround on him become more big and stronger.

[You will face death here.]

"Coming to our house and suddenly threatened me. It isn't a bad manner you know."

My answer will be "No".

Please asked someone else. I'm not interested in it.

As if he slipped through the wind, he arrived in front of me and throw out a big punch.

I safely avoided the attack.

[I can feel it you are strong.]
But below me.

He close the gap between us again in no time.

He's fast.

Me who can't keep up with his speed, didn't have time to avoided the attack.

PAMMMM!!!!!

I caught the punch into my hand palm.

"Ahh, this memories again."

That man sweat a lot when i caught his punch.
I can see the nervous on his face.

[What happen just now? It was my full strength blow. How can he take the punch with just one bare hand.]

Impossible'

The man tries to attack for the 3rd time but from the first time he threatened Kyouka, he was already dead.

Giving no time for the man to make his move. I deliver powerful punch on his body. The blow is enough to make him lost consciousness. His body was blowned away and stranded on top of the road.

This feelings.

I like it

I need more of it

I rush toward him and make a jump on it. Sitting on his body, I rained the man face with another attack. I repeatedly punch the man face who already lost consciousness. Blood coming out everywhere on his face.

It was at that moment I realized

I have lost control again...

Kyouka who irritated by the fact that he lost his control. Make a final blow on that man face as if he is a doll to let his rage out.

Kyouka who has calmed down a bit get off the the man unconscious body.

He then walk towards No. 5 who have watch the fight between him and the red haired man for the entire time.

Although the man can't express his expression but he know the man that walk towards him is not an ordinary human.

As if letting that man go, Kyouka walk past him and whisper something slowly.

"DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY."