Roombus

Remus is a Roomba and while that may not make sense at first everyone knows this. It's something everyone had to learn at some point. Any time you drop food he instantly knows, no exceptions.

One ordinary Sunday afternoon Roman drops his food while working at his desk and mournfully watches as it falls knowing exactly Whats about to happen next.

It lands with a resounding thud and a few seconds tic by until a squelching, shuffling sound can be heard as a green tentacle comes into view from around the corner.

Slowly, more and more tentacles come into view and slowly a head peeks into the room. Roman sighs despondently and stares at his brother, Remus stares back, blank faced and expressionless as he slowly crawls forward shuffling his arms on the carpet and pulling himself forward with his tentacles.

Romans eyes follow him as he positions himself in front of the fallen food. He peers up at roman then at the food then roman again, then at the food and then at roman again. Roman brings his hand up to rub at his face tiredly and sighs again even more long drawn out then the last. "Just get on with it you trash compactor".

A shit eating grin slowly stretches across Remus's face, his sharp teeth glinting in the light, and without another word he surges forward.

He moves so quickly it causes Roman to flinch back and fall out of his chair making him to land with a loud thud as he stares at his brother as he oh so delicately swallows the food whole, plate and all. Remus looks back at his victim *ahem* twin with a smile while smacking his lips, he gives a content hum and then stares into Romans eyes for a moment more.

A quiet fills the room as nothing is said, Roman sweats nervously as he waits for the shoe to drop from his position on the floor. Silence reigns for a few moments more than without a word Remus takes off out of the room at full speed.

Roman sits in silence as he listens to his brother wreaking havoc down the hall, the sound of his tentacles slamming into the ground and laughter carrying from down the hall. And resignedly sighs and picks himself up off the floor, he's been sighing a lot lately hasn't he? And while ignoring the sounds outside, a loud hissing, he must have gotten to Virgil, he gets back to work