💜✌🏿Feorge [Fred and George]

[June 30th, 2020: thirtieth day of pride month]

Everyone says the Weasley twins are close, but you never know how close they can get

"Hey Freddie..." George said leaning against his brother.

"Yeah Georgie?" Fred said looking down at his brother/boyfriend.

George looks up and says "when are we ever gonna come out to the family?"

Fred frowns "George you know they won't accept us. We are brothers we aren't supposed to be lover's."

"I know..." George said pecking Fred on the lips. Fred leans down and kisses George deeper.

As they made out neither boy realized the door opening and Ron coming through until they hear "bloody hell!"

They jump apart and look at the door to see a shocked Ron. "Ron it's not what it looks like!" Fred said eyes wide.

"It looks like you two were snogging..." Ron said still in shock.

"Ron you saw nothing don't tell anyone and get out like you didn't see anything." George said desperately.

"Ok..." Ron said a little weirded out.

When he leaves George groans against Freds shoulder.

May 2nd, 1998.

"FRED!" George yelled desperately. He rushes through the great hall looking for his brother/lover.

He looks around and sees his mother crying over a dead body. George's heart stopped as he saw his brother lying on the ground lifeless.

"FRED NOOOOOO!" George screamed in agony. He runs like the flash all the way to Fred and slides like a baseball player over sobbing. 

Molly wraps her arms around George's shoulders as he screams and cries for his boyfriend to come back.

Ron frowns even more cause he alone knew that they were more than brothers.

The end.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

And this is the end of these oneshots!😁😁