03

Weeks after becoming a trainee,, both of the friends get used to the busy scedual. Less rest more work. But the company never overwork them. Their just a trainee not a seleb yet. Both were set in a grup of seven. (Y/n) was the only girl in the group. But they get along well. Taehyung and (y/n) are in the vocal lines. Sweet duet. Most of the member said the same.

That afternoon, (y/n) was alone in the dance room. Dancing to her favourite jam that her brother did special for her. She never share the song to others because its hers. She will only share it to the special one. She plugin the ear phone to her ears. Letting the intro beats her eardrums, flow to her veins, let in sync with the heartbeat and move her chest forward and starts to move every part of her body with passion.

Because she close her eyes and the song is loud, she didn't felt anyone coming. He watches her steps and try to duplicate from it. The steps were quite simple so he follow it easily. The end of the dance, they both stops. (Y/n) took in the air and open her eyes slow. A shock for her when she saw Taehyung was standing behind her, from the mirror's reflection, panting.

"You never share thus dance with me. It was..huh..fun. Never... huh..thought you can free dance...huh.."

He commented while panting. (Y/n) was a furious when knowing that someone had copy her dance. But she have no heart to get mad on her friend, but still he wasn't suppose to do that, but he don't know.

"Which part did you get fully?"

"This one. "

He starts to show the moves. Swaying his body, but not that nicely polished.

"Till the end. Have have no energ left. Gosh~"

He flop his body on the dance floor and fans his face with his hand. (Y/n) only smiles and join him. Laying their legs stright and shake it up and down. A cooling down session.

" Know what? When you dance, your face is very calm,the moves are strong,..."

(Y/n) just laugh looking at his poetry style.

"But you look suddenly attractive, sexy,,sensual...Got it?"

There was daggers all around waiting to be stab into that boys brain. She smack hard on his head, causing him falling backwards while rubbing his head.

"Kim Byuntaehyung, how many times do I, (y/n), have to warn you for not imagining me in your perverted mind. You, Taehyung, can do it on other girls but not me. End of talk."

With that she leave the room alone. Taehyung can only let her go. He sit up, smiling. He just love making her made. Ever since she saved him from groups of bullies in their school, they both start being friends. Close friends, maybe.

About what he says earlier is true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Thanks for reading. Votes and comments are likely accepted.

Kamsahaeyo..