04

"Saengil chuka hamnida,saranghaneun Kim Taehyung, saengil chuka hamnida"

All the trainees cheeres as he cuts the cake. It was just a small celebration. Having fun together. Its almost new year, nothing can stop them from having fun. But something 's missing.

"Hyung,,have you seen (y/n)?"

He tap on his member shoulder.

"Nope. Try looking at her best place to be. I'm sure you'll find her"

He puts down his cake and exited the room. He walk to their dancing room on the other section of the floor. The room was dark but there is a visible figure laying on the floor,.at the center of the room. He flicks on the center light and the figure goarns.

He walks. Nearing the figure and slowly kick the leg. With arm over the face trying to shilde the light above.

" I don't care who you are but please if the light and leave me alone. I'm not in a mood now. "

Taehyung sigh and plopped beside the figure. He pouted.

"Oii,,(y/n) don't you remember what day is today?"

"What's so special about today."

She answer in a stern voice which make Taehyung a bit upset. He sigh. He was about to walk away when she grap hold of his ankle.

"Happy birthday,TaeTae"

She sat upright and smile. Taehyung was at the edge of crying but he cover it with a laugh.

" I thought..."

"I forgot your birthday? Ptff.. we're friends, right? Anyway I've ben thinking of sharing my secret to you "

"What secret?"

She stand beside Taehyung and face the wall-size mirror.

"My dance. It was choreographed by my late hyung. I was kee pop ing this all along and not wanting to share it. But since your my only bestie,, I made a choice to pass it down to you."

Taehyung was a bit shock 'cause (y/n) is not a type that like to give her precious things to others. He nodded and they start dancing as the song played. Moments later they flopped on the floor exhausted.

"Tae,,can I say something. "

"Yah,,sure."

"This is what my hyung always tell me. When I join you in the first chorus it means we're just friends, second chorus will be everlasting friendship and last.."

"And last chorus will be the most special person one can have on making love on..."

*smack

"Kya Taehyung,,you're a dangerous guy"

"What?! I have not finished my sentence. Making love on earth."

"Ooo~ hehe,,mianhae.."

They both laugh without caring about what will happen tomorrow.