06

Three years, Taehyung and his boy group become the best boy group in Korea. Their names was chant in every show they make. Their fashion becomes a trend to all teen. Photo are print in mega size paper and put hang around.

Even with all the fun they had, Taehyung still felt the emptiness. He smile for the fans but was hoping to give a brighter smile to his special fan.

Share the fun moments. Together. But maybe it will not happen.

Until one day Taehyung got sick and ws admitted to the hospital. Even in that time, he was hoping his special fans to be by his side. He close his eyes and was hopping for it to come true.

"Taehyungie~~"

Taehyung squint his eyes and open it slowly.

"Hey alien."

Taehyung recognized that nickname that rolls out from that voice.

"(Y/n)?! It that really you?! Arg!"

His head ache from the joy. He just can't believe his special fan is sitting on his bed.

"Your different now. Not like the one I know."

"I'm still TaeTae. Only the features look different. I'm manlier now."

He grin. They both smile at each others. For three years from the heart break. Taehyung reach for her hand and hold it firmly.

"Same goes to you. Your more beautiful then I last saw you."

She smiled.

"Tae,,i can't stay for long not. I have to leave you again."

"Hmm, knew it is all just a dream."

Taehyung let go of her hand. She place her palm on his cheek and hit it.

"Oi! Its a sick man down here."

"Mianhae,, Anyway, Tae, I have to go. And please take care of yourself."

She say with a worry face and smile after seeing he nod. She lean closer and kiss him slowly. Taehyung kissed her back and parted.

"Thanks for dancing with me till the end. You will always be my friend, an everlasting family and the most special person that one can make love on earth. Kamsahae, TaeTae"

With that she walk away without looking back. But Taehyung knows that they will meet again. Tomorrow will be a chase.