Part Five : Getting to Know Ourselves

Its been a couple weeks since kyss and Y/N had been introduced to the other two members of their trainee group, they've gotten to know themselves on a surface level at least, though it seemed to Y/N and Kyss that their group mates have secrets but they aren't too bothered because they have secrets of their own and really they aren't interested knowing they would soon be done with this act and out of Korea soon.

So far, their group has been topping the trainee charts in terms of their visuals and talents making there be a bit of a rivalry between their sub group and the other trainees that passed the auditions, especially seeing as two members of their subunit are somewhat close to actual idol groups.

There's been rumors around the netizens of a trainee group that probably passed the auditions because they are friends with the idols of the company, the rumor has been gaining grounds especially since one of the trainees posted the video of Y/N and Jimin's interaction anonymously.

Y/N's POV

Its been hard on Jade and MinYoon lately with the gossip Mills about favoritism to our group, I'm honestly unbothered same with Kyss but knowing how hard Jade and MinYoon worked to become trainees makes me want to do something about the rumors, I know this is all a game to me and my friends but we're not exactly heartless now are we ?

Kyss was out with Jade to help get his mind of the negativity because he's been snapping a lot so Kyss thought a day out away from training would help him.

MinYoon is out as well or so, maybe I should speak to Ruby on how to clear these rumors, it shouldn't be hard for us since we already made our media trail before our company auditions but how do we fit in these two. Man it's hard thinking about others

Picking my phone, I facetime Ruby, she'll probably have a plan.

"Hey Babe!"

MinYoon's POV *Surprise?*

With Kyss and Jade out, I decided to come back to the dorms to have some quiet time, the past week has been so emotionally draining, it hurts when you put in a lot of efforts into something and all you get is hate, we haven't debuted yet and the hate is this much, what happens when we do debut ?

I'm so close to giving up and living a quiet life but I promised him and I'd make sure I debut even if that's the last thing I do.

Y/N rarely stays at the dorms if Kyss isn't around and considering how they're always stuck to each other like glue, since Kyss is out with Jade, then Y/N would probably be out too, maybe not with Jade because I've noticed he doesn't like spending time with anyone but Kyss and Ruby, like we're dirt underneath his shoes.

We don't know anything about both His and Kyss' background, nothing about their parents or even relationships, just that they have a lot of following on social media and even that seemed sudden because one moment nobody knew them and the next, they have over a million subscribers and followers and millions of views on their videos and then them, mostly Y/N knowing and actually being close to a BTS member, which is the start of all the rumors and most of the hate we've received as a group.

Another thing I've noticed is how they make you feel like you know them but on further thought you realise that a lot of the things you think you know are just basic shit. And they're both so good at deflecting questions they don't want to answer and you won't even know it till its over. But I guess, I'm not too concerned, I mean I have secrets of my own that they don't pry into, maybe their just that private and its not like we've known each other for years like him and Kyss, but I'm still so curious though.

I head upstairs to get some sleep, a productive use of my free time, when I hear "Hey babe"

Babe ??? Wait...that means Y/N is around, he probably thought I would be out too but that's not important, he has a girlfriend or is it a boyfriend ?! Knowing that's the number one thing we were all warned against as trainees.