Chapter 9

Ash's POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ah man, this alarm clock sucks. I am not getting up now. Let me sleep! Please!

"Alright sleepy head, wake up now." Gary said while shaking me.

"Ahhhhhhh! Let me sleep." I said while covering my ears with the pillow.

"OK, so are you mad? Today's the reunion and you are just crashed on your bed. And today, you have to tell het also." He replied. Wait, today's the reunion? Ah man. But wait... I HAVE TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS TO SERENA! SHIT!!!! Without any further hesitation, I stood up from my bed going directly to the washroom.

"I guess her name gave you energy." Gary said from behind.

"Oh just shut up." I replied while entering the bathroom. I reach my wash basin and washed my face. I lift up my head and see myself on the mirror and took a breather. OK, it's now the day. It's now the day to confess my feelings to her. Now Ash, calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening and I was waiting for all to come in the hotel's lobby. I wore my blue tuxedo, ready for my reunion. I was still waiting for Gary and others to join. I tap my left pocket and feel and small box. Nice, the pedant is here. As I was just roaming in the lobby, I heard a familiar voice from my behind.

"Um, Ash?"

I turned around and saw Serena standing wearing a pink gown and the blue ribbon, given by me wrapped around her neck. Man, she looks damn good. The outfit suits her very much. I am now speechless.

"Um, how am I looking?" She asked.

"A piece of moon, standing in front of me." I replied to which she smiled.

"Aw, thank you Ash." She said.

"How am I looking?" I asked

"Really, I will first time appreciate your outfit. It really looks great on you." She replied.

"Thank you. But wait, what do you mean by first time appreciation?" I asked to which she giggles. Man, her smile is damn beautiful. Soon Gary came from the room and approached me. He was full with the smell of a local brand perfume.

"Oof man! You smell like a perfume shop." I said.

"You don't know Ash. When you become a boyfriend, you have to do what she tells you to do." He replied.

"Gary, you're now just like a pet dog now, following what Dawn is saying." I said.

"This is called love my friend. Now coming to the main point, how will you confess Serena?" he asked.

"I will tell you in the car, but I am assured to myself that I will tell her my feelings today." I replied. Soon everyone came from their respective rooms and gathered in the lobby.

"Are we ready to go?" Calem asked.

"Yeah, let's go now." Clemont replied. We then went outside the hotel and got into our cabs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Pop!' the champagne makes the sound as Professor Oak opens it to start the celebration of the reunion. The DJ started the music, the beautiful colourful lights lighted up and everyone's faces had a very huge smile. The lighting here just reminds me the nostalgic moments I had whenever any event was held in the school. Man, what days were they. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Gary.

"What happened?" I asked.

"See, I saw Serena alone near the candle stall alone. It's your chance now to make a move. Come on go now." He replied.

"Alright, I am going. Stop pushing me." I said and went to where Gary said Serena was. As I reached there, Serena was not there. Ah man, Gary must have mistaken someone as Serena. I turned around and walked to my friends group. She would probably goanna be there. As I reached, she was still not there. Man, where is she. Gary, along with Dawn walked towards me.

"Hey, did you tell her?" Dawn asked.

"She was not there. I came here to you all thinking that she might be here, but she's not." I replied.

"So where is she?" Gary asked.

"Hey, have you seen Calem? I haven't seen him around." Clemont asked while approaching us.

"No, I haven't." Gary replied. Wait, Calem's also missing. Why does it feel that a danger is coming? Suddenly, a voice came from behind.

"Hey guys!"

We all turned around and saw Calem, along with Serena, holding hands. Oh no.

"What's the matter Calem?" Drew asked.

Calem smiles and lifts his hand along with Serena's and said, "We are a couple now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO!!!! NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!!!!!! 。◕ ‿ ◕。。◕ ‿ ◕。。◕ ‿ ◕。

I JUST GOT MY COVID 19 TEST REPORT................ AND IT'S NEGETIVE!!!!!! STILL, I AM PRETTY SICK, BUT STILL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST THE CHAPTERS AND EPISODES. 

(^▽^)(^▽^)(^▽^)(^▽^)

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE AND SECURED. q(❂‿❂)pq(❂‿❂)pq(❂‿❂)p

GO CORONA! CORONA GO!

ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

Keep Voting ;)

-Miheer ヽ( ' ∇ ` )ノヽ( ' ∇ ` )ノ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~