Chapter. 32

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

As I laid on my dearest girlfriend's lap, cuddling with her, I thought that this was how I want to spend my life. My life with my love. Things couldn't have turned out better. All my fights to win her love were worth it. She was worth it. Suddenly, there were knocks on the door which startled me and Y/n both.

Me: Were you expecting someone?

Y/n: Are you crazy? Why would anyone knock on my room's door at midnight?

Me: Well did your parents tell that they wanted to talk with you or something like that?

Y/n: No......

YOUR P.O.V

I wanted to punch the person who disturbed my cuddle session with Jungkook.

Mom: Y/n? Are you awake sweetie? Open the door Y/n...

When I heard that it was my mom. I panicked. I was sure that my door was locked. I always do that because of my brothers who aren't aware of the word 'Privacy'. I spoke with a hushed voice,

Me: Shit! Mom can't find out that you're here babe!

Jungkook: Where do I hide?!

Me: Don't shout! Hide under the bed!

Jungkook: Under the bed?!

Me: Just hide there!

He obeyed and went under the bed. Then I quickly got up and went to open the door. I was greeted by my mom who was in a nightgown. 

Mom: I heard voices coming from your room sweetie.......Were you perhaps talking with someone?

Me: No. Why would you think so mom?

Mom: I guess I was being paranoid. Leave it. Anyway, I wanted to talk with you.

She came inside the room and sat on the edge of my bed. I went towards her and sat beside her. She sighed as she started talking.

Mom: Honey...you know that your dad and I have always been keen on getting you married? Right?

I silently nodded my head not knowing where this conversation was leading.

Mom: Well, I want you to get married to someone you love and not a stranger, but your father....he...

She sighed again.

Mom: He doesn't think the same. He just wants to see you getting married whether it is to a man you love or it is to a stranger. 

Me: But mom-

Mom: Let me finish dear. I can delay your father from rushing you into a marriage only for a couple of months so until then...find someone you like or love...because if you don't then...you know what will happen. Don't misunderstand your father's love for you it's just he thinks that getting you married is good for your life.

I was overwhelmed but at the same time, I was not. I knew that such a time would come, I just didn't expect it to come so soon. But, I'm not worried because anyhow tomorrow I and Jungkook were going to make our relationship official in front of our parents.  

Me: I'm really thankful to you mom. But I won't need such a long time because I will be telling you and dad some great news tomorrow. So don't worry.

Mom: Alright sweetie. I'll get going then.

Mom said as she stood up. I heard a feeble shriek of pain and alarmed by it, I looked down to see a hand squished under my mom's left foot. She didn't seem to hear it and she was wearing her slippers so I was a bit relieved but I was biting on the inside of my cheek to contain my laughter. I quickly followed my mom to the door.