Chapter 1 - Out to beg

HyoHyun P.O.V

I wandered to my usual spot in the cold snow. I wrapped my self tightly in the thin shabby rag, trying my best to block out the cold. I got ready as I placed a broken bowl in front of me. Then, I sang. I waited for people to notice me. Most just walked by but some dropped in a coin or two.

Why are people so heartless? As more and more people passed by me without giving me a second glance.

A few children started laughing at me but i tried my best to shut them out.

After a while, my voice became tired and i stopped singing. I checked my bowl, I earned $3. I used that money to buy myself a bottle of water before heading home...to my abusive uncle.

My parents died a year ago due to...well...they owed my uncle some money and haven't really found the time to pay up yet. My uncle couldn't delay anymore so he killed both of them, adopting me afterwards.

If you're thinking that my uncle and I are poor and he forced me to come here and beg then you are wrong. My uncle is rich. Filthy rich. He gives me not even one cent and leaves me to fend for myself. That's how I ended up begging.

It somehow depended on my life.

Realizing that I had not enough money, I started to sing some more, promising my throat that I would refresh it with some water later.

Suddenly, a black tinted van stopped in front of me. Thinking that those were kidnappers, I backed up slowly, wrapping the rag around me tighter. However it wasn't who i had expected. A blond guy and a brown colored haired one walked towards me...

~~

EunKwang P.O.V

Urgh. Dance practice early in the morning again. I sat in my seat on the van that was taking us to Cube Entertainment for practice and played with a string from my bag.

Bored, I randomly asked, " Hey if you guys had a girlfriend, where would you bring her to?"

SungJae said, " Hyung, why you ask? O.o Don't tell me.... Anyway if I got girlfriend I will bring her to Han River. "

Ilhoon said, " If I had a girlfriend, I will bring her to the park for a romantic walk. "

Peniel said, " If I had a girlfriend, I will bring her to shop. How about you hyung? " He turned and looked at me curiously.

I blushed a little. " Um... Dunno... A place she likes I guess.".

ChangSeob exclaimed, " If I had a girlfriend, I will bring her to the amusement park to play!"

MinHyuk said, " If I had a girlfriend, I will bring her for a romantic dinner. "

HyunSik said, " If I had a girlfriend, I will bring her to the beach and play! "