Chapter 2 - Discovered

EunKwang's P.O.V

~ After practice ~

" Hyung, let's go get a bite... I am hungry" MinHyuk said.

" Arasso... " I replied. My stomach grumbled as I picked up my things and made my way over to the black tinted van outside Cube.

As usual, there were a lot of girls.

"AHHHH EUNKWANG I LOVE YOU!!" One fan shouted while being held back by the security guard.

I smiled and nodded at her, and quickly ran and jumped onto the van. I glanced out and saw that MinHyuk's shirt almost got torn by this crazy fan.

"Those fans are crazy!" Minhyuk commented when he was safe on the van.

"Where are the others?"

"Oh they didn't feel like eating out today, so they went to cube cafe."

" So where are we going?" Our driver asked.

" I think there is this rice cake stall just down the street. Lets go there!"

Our driver nodded and we drove off.

MinHyuk P.O.V

"Geuraeseo geu yeojaneun geutael. Noel sarang haetdeyo ttokgataseo"

Who was that?

" Hyung, her singing is so beautiful." I told EunKwang hyung

"Yeah..." EunKwang had a faraway look in his eyes

" Since Cube is having auditions, maybe we go and ask her to join!" I exclaimed.

" Ok lets try asking. " Eunkwang hyung replied.

EunKwang's P.O.V

That voice...was better than Baek Ji Young herself.

It completely entranced me...wait...was Minhyuk speaking to me?

" Since Cube is having auditions, maybe we go and ask her to join!" MinHyuk exclaimed excitedly.

She definitely needed to.

"Driver stop!" I shouted when we reached the girl.

"Hyung..." MinHyuk whispered. "She's poor."

"YA MINHYUK DON'T BE RUDE." I gently slapped the back of his hand before exiting the van into the winter morning.

As we walked towards her, her face grew more and more anxious. MinHyuk and I stood in front of her and I spoke up. " Anneyonghasaeyo miss," I bowed, "I am BTOB's leader and Main vocal, EunKwang I heard your singing. It is fabulous... I was wondering if you can follow me back to my company and join for the audition? I assure you that you will get in."

HyoHyun's P.O.V

Mwo? Join an singing audition????!!! Wait is this a joke? This is the craziest thing I ever heard!

"Umm..." I stutter. " Can... Can.... Can I believe you?"

" Yes " EunKwang said in a calm voice.

Um... Should I say yes?? or should I say no...

EunKwang's P.O.V

Come on... Say YES....

Please!

" Yes, I will join. " The girl said sweetly.

HyoHyun's P.O.V

OMO DID I SAY YES????!!!! ME AND MY BIG MOUTH.

" Ok, Miss, can you now follow me back my company? " EunKwang said in his calm voice which was weird because he was grinning from ear to ear.

WHAT DID I DO? Uncle's gonna scold me when I come back. *sigh*