Chapter 12 - Accident Part 4

~ The ambulance came ~

They carried unconcious HyoHyun and drove her to the nearest hospital.

BTOB members quickly go to the hospital and see HyoHyun and what had happen to her.

~ At the hospital ~

We waited for the doctor to come out to tell us what had happen to HyoHyun.

~ After 10 minutes ~

The doctor came out and said," Um.. are you people Hyohyun's relatives??"

"I am HyoHyun's boyfriend and this are my groups members, we are BTOB." EunKwang replied.

" Ok then. HyoHyun is now unconcious,because she was being beaten or either she had injured herself. But she will be ok in a few days and we need to keep her under observersation this few days till she is fully ok. "

" Ok." said EunKwang.

" Kamsamida. " BTOB said in unison.

After the doctor went off, EunKwang said, " Your go back and practice first. I want to accompany HyoHyun... "

" Ne hyung. " BTOB replied.

EunKwang's P.O.V

HyoHyun... Please wake up... I begged.

My tears rolled down... I tried to control it but later I stopped resisting.

" Sorry HyoHyun it is my fault that I had made you like that... I'm sorry " I sadly said to HyoHyun.

Suddenly, HyoHyun moved her fingers. EunKwang was shocked and quickly call HyoHyun to wake up.

" Oppa, where am I? " HyoHyun ask me.

" My dear, don't you remember?? You're now in the hospital." I replied HyoHyun.

" Oh I remember now... Oppa I feel like sleeping..." Hyohyun said.

" Ok go and sleep " I let HyoHyun sleep...

HyunSik's P.O.V

Sigh... I wonder how is HyoHyun... I should have stay and look after her also... but Eunkwang hyung ask me to go back so i have to listen to him and went back...

I prayed that HyoHyun will be better...