Chapter 6 - EunKwang Birthday

EunKwang's P.O.V

Yes! Today is my birthday!!!

I woke up and to my surprise:

" SUPRISE!!!! " My group members and my cute girlfriend, HyoHyun, exclaimed

Each of my group members came forward to give a me present. I was so happy and thanked them!

HyoHyun's P.O.V

~ EunKwang walked to me ~

" Where's my present?" Eunkwang asked sliding his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer and I felt his hot breath against my cheeks. I giggled." Sorry I forgot. But.."

I leaned in closer and pecked him on the lips. Before I pulled away, EunKwang pulled me closer again and our kiss turned to passionate. I pulled away after that.

" Happy Birthday." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead." I love you." He whispered back.

After the party, it was close to 10pm. The other members went to sleep but EunKwang was sitting on the swing at the balcony.

After I bathed, I saw EunKwang sitting on the swing alone and I when foward and asked EunKwang, " Oppa, can i sit? "

" Sure my baby. " EunKwang said in his sweetest voice.

" Thanks for doing a surprise party for me." Eunkwang broke the silence.

" Welcome birthday boy." I kissed Eunkwang cheeks after saying it.

Suddenly, I felt tired and rested my head on EunKwang's shoulders and slept while entangling my fingers with his.

EunKwang's P.O.V

I carried her to my bed.

I glanced at her and looked at her peacefully sleeping beside me. I stroked her hair and leant forward.

"I love you." I whispered before giving her one last kiss and finally falling asleep beside her.