Ouija board

31st October 1997,
"James, get the hell out of my room before I call mom!" ,Screamed Lucy. "I just want to show you my costume" said James. He was wearing a black cape with a small cheap black suit covered in fake blood and his hair was all messy, Lucy looked at him trying to discover what his costume was meant to be. "So.. Do you like it?" Asked James. Lucy looked faintly at him, "What are you even meant to be?", James had a confused face on, "a vampire duhh!" He ran out of the room with his cape in his hand almost like he was trying to act out a scene from a movie. A few minutes later Lucy heard her mom and James go out so she quickly got dressed and hopped into her car and drove to her friend megan's house. As she entered her house she noticed that there were no lights on. "Why-" "shh,come into the kitchen and join in" ,Megan cut across her then they both entered the kitchen quietly. "What's this?", Lucy whispered. "It's a game I found it in my basement, now shush and play along" Megan implied. Lucy, as confused as ever sits down and smiles at the 4 friends already sitting at the table. She slowly puts her hand on the wooden block on the board. "Is there a spirit in this house? If so make yourself known!", says Megan. Lucy begins to get chills up her spine. "This doesn't feel right" , Lucy added. "-shh". The block starts spinning around and around. "Who ever is doing that stop!", says Megan as she starts to become anxious. Then suddenly, it stops. Everything goes quiet. The candles lit on the table go out. "Did anyone else see that?" , asks Dave. Megan begins to take a panic attack whilst the Dave goes silent and stares into one corner of the room. Lucy, grabbing the two other girls makes a run for it. While she is running she feels a sharp pain in her spine. The two girls step back in shock, Lucy falls to the ground and reaches around and pulls a large piece of broken glass out of her back. The two girls started panicking and a huge force pushed them up against the wall. The ouija board then rose up from the table and flung across into the fireplace in the sitting room. Flames begin to petrude out onto the carpet and before anyone could escape fire shielded the doors and windows, witnesses say the house burnt down to a nut and a new house was rebuilt. Anyone who lived in that house since then had disappeared and are still no where to be found.