Circus circus

"Hurry, the watch guard is gone!", I shouted to them. Sarah, Mark and Warren stumbling behind me. I wouldn't mind, this wasn't my idea and they are close to be getting caught. A few minutes later, we got in, "we made it" said Mark. We were in the circus. This circus has been here since I was a kid, my dad used to take me here on my birthday when it was always on. The circus hasn't been on in around 3 years. Rumour has it the clown in it went mad and let off poisonous gas in the tent and killed a lot of people, even himself. It's only 3 days till I turn 18, it's so weird being here. So we went from trailer to trailer to investigate what the circus people lived like and see their homes. We walked to the next trailer and tried to open the door. It was locked. "Why would it be locked no one lives here anymore?", asked Warren. We circled the trailer and looked in the window, but saw nothing. We moved along to the next trailer and all of a sudden, the door of the last trailer opened and someone let out a groan. We ran into the trailer we were in and hit in there. "I want to go home now! Take me home!", demanded Sarah. The rest of us stayed quiet. The door of the trailer opened and in came a shadow on the wall and a figure which matched it. Sarah let out a gasp and the figure made its way over to her. Then I heard her let out a scream and saw her and Mark being pulled out of the trailer. I dosed off with shock and I woke up a little while later. The circus music was on and all of us were tied up in chairs in the tent. There was a canvas behind us. The lights came on and a mans figure appeared. He had a bag of knives. "I'm going to practice my knife throwing", he aimed for the canvas.. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I looked down, I turned to Warren. I blacked out.