Sleep Parylisis

Chelsea was just a normal girl, had normal friends and lived a normal life. Everyone loved her as she was such a bubbly girl. She started to become a quiet, scared and anxious girl. No one knew the reason but her. As everyone does, she goes to sleep at night, her sister over the opposite side of her room in her bed. But one thing that is different about chelsea is that she experiences visions during the night time. It all started after she had a bad trip at a party. She was drinking with her friends at a party and someone spiked her with a drug called LSD, she just wasn't the same after that night. At night when she goes to sleep she experiences nothing like anyone else in the world. She sleeps with her eyes open. Her dreams based in a place called "The Nether", she is visited by an unwanted presence that she cannot do anything to get rid of. Woken up by sharp pains all around her body and finding cuts, scrapes and handprints all over her arms and legs. One night she decided to set up a video recorder on her unit to see what was causing this.
11:54 pm:
Chelsea gets into bed, tosses and turns to get comfortable, a few minutes later she falls into a really deep sleep.
12:15 am:
She is lying on her back with her eyes open , staring up to the ceiling.
The camera is on instant zoom , therefore if there is another figure around it will show it more discretely.
12:34 am:
Instant zoom activates and a dark figure with a weird appearance appears standing over her.
12:54 am:
The figure is still standing there, then suddenly, Chelsea sits up, still in a deep sleep. She turns to the figure and looks up at it's face. The figure then disappears and Chelsea lies back down. The camera suddenly turns off.
1:36 am:
The camera turns back on by its self and keeps flashing. Everytime the picture flashes, the figures multiply around her.
1:45 am:
The figures all circle around her and she starts to rise from her bed. She is still laying down and she is still asleep. She rises to the head height of the disfigured appearances of the figures' hands touch her. She then drops down like a flash and her body is as if she has no spine. She is bent backwards like a bending ruler.
2:15 am:
Chelsea wakes up and starts coughing. She then looks down at her hands to see they are covered in blood. Her sisters blood.