"The promise and secret"

(I love this song haha ^)

I wasn't trying to act mad nobody noticed except Alvaro and kairi they are close to me I don't really talk to anyone else well Robert but we just fake flirt.

𝔸𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧: i know there is something wrong with malani she is angry I just can't put my finger on it.

𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧: malani is mad me and alvaro keep making eye contact cause we both know I just don't know why she has a bitch face every time we say mattias name or mattia walks past her imma talk to her.

Still kais pov

                    𝙰𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘 // 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚎

𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒- 𝚠𝚝𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝

                      𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚎 - 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙰 𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴

𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒- 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝

                       𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚎 - 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎gale 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 we are pulling her in the janitors closet

Kairi- okay

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧- we were in finish line and mattia and jora started kissing I was so mad . I wanted to throw this shoe at him right in the back of his head and then I want to kick him in the ba- I was interrupted by ale saying A - hey malani are these cute? M- awww yes u should get them they look amazing. Ale just smiled I had to look happy tf was I suppose to do just cry in the middle of the mall or worst start a fight they would kick me out.

We left there and the next stop was American Eagle everyone walked in but kairi and Alvaro weren't with us wierd. I was walking in when someone grabbed me and pulled me in the janitors closet I was gonna scream then they said...

?- malani it's me calm down and the other one said yeah then it hit me it's kais stupid ass with Alvaro m- damn u can't just do that and why did u? A- girl spill it he said in a girl voice k- fr we see those looks I was confused like huh
m- what? K- malani we aren't dumb what is up with u and mattia?
Alvaro said A- yes bc u look mad every time u see him or here is name.

Nobody knew me and mattia talked in a flirty and talked the whole time and have our late night calls and texts tbh i think I can trust Alvaro and Kai to keep it a secret.

m- oh umm well here Go's nothing. They gave me there full attention m- Me and Mattia were a thing ig and never told you guys anything because well I don't know why he said not to. ever since we started talking and met we would always flirt and  do late night calls and text oh and have face mask. I smiled at the sentence then rememberd one of our calls ..

FLASH BACK*

me and mattia were laughing then he said m- your smile is gorgeous I blushed and said M- thank u tia we laughed and told our darkest secrets and at that moment I realized he honestly might be one of the best guys I have ever met ( well not no more)

Back to reality

I snapped out of my thought and continued m- so you're practically say we were in the talking stage you know what I mean. I liked him so much and I thought he liked me. I said the last sentence in a sad tone.

Alv- mhmmm.
Kai- yup. M- well yeah. they looked lost like Do they not get what I'm getting at? we sat there  they were confused why I stopped talking.

Kai- why are u mad? Alv- fr ? M- did u not - alvaro cut me off and said alv- OHHH OMFG I'm so sorry malani ! Kai was still lost...
K- what IM LOST HERE SOMEONE EXPLAIN Alvaro slapped the back of his head and said alv- stupid think. Kai sat there still confused then Alvaro said alv- Kai who does mattia have with him? Kairi said K- jor- OMG
m- yeah I said in a sad tone my eyes were watery they came and hugged me and Kai said in a girl voice K- girl he ain't shit. and we laughed and we sat like that for a few minutes the boys and jora are probably confused where we went and I spoke up M- u have to promise u won't say a word okay the nodded and they said B- okay...

Author- I love Kai irl and in the story same for Alvaro. I liked this chapter a lot idk why but I did
792 wordsss