Jora

We finally got to the hotel I saw jora she dropped her luggage and ran to me . She spun me around I laughed and hugged her . Mattia and ig joras bf shook hands . Mattia gave jora a side hug .

Me and jora checked in we got separate rooms. We payed and walked to the boys . Mattia pulled me beside him I smiled . Me and jora were talking .

J- so are u guys ready. I say we get settled and meet outside our rooms at 3 . It was 1:50 so that gives us about and hour . We all agreed and went to our rooms . This is what mine and mattias looked like-

Mattia immediately jumped on the bed I laughed

Mattia immediately jumped on the bed I laughed . And put my suitcase beside the bed .

Mattia pulled me onto the bed . I looked at him he smiled and pulled me into a kiss we kissed for a good five minutes.

Tia- can't we just stay here forever.

Malani- nooo we came with jora we have to hang out with her I looked him in the eyes he pouted then rant to me for five minutes on how he was mad at me .

Malani- ya know what if after the ball me u and the boys stay in Italy for and extra week . I said turning around .

Tia- ... fine . I laughed he grabbed me and sat me on his lap I scrolled through Netflix.

Malani- hmmm we have like 40 minutes what do u wanna do. I said looked at the tv . He just looked straight at the tv . I was confused why he didn't answer so I just kept looking for something.

I felt mattia putting his hand inside my pants . I looked back at him. He smirked and didn't look at me . He started messaging me through my underwear.

Malani- mmmm we are not doing that . I said jumping up off his lap .

Tia - heyyyyyy . I wasn't done .

Malani- well to baddddd I said looking at him .

Tia - I will finish this.  he said bending down whispering in my ear .

I walked away and took a shower .  I washed my body not my hair cause I decided to straighten it .

I got out of the shower and hurried up and straightened it .

This is what I wore and what my hair looked like. -

 -