"Walmart "

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧-I kinda fell like SHIT I liked malani a lot but I like jora.ugghhhhhh this bitch wont leave me aloneee

3 rd person- jora was sitting on mattias lap. Trying to kiss him but he just wasn't in the mood.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧- fucking ale and my bebes Kai wants to go to Walmart like- And it's and 1 hr and sum drive and I'm sitting here with Joras annoying ass I might be starting to hate this girl-. She's is so damn clingy ughhhh. 1 hr later we finally arrived at Walmart. We walk in and go to the toys section cause kairis is running to it like he's sonic. As we are walking I see someone they look familiar but I can't tell they are holding hands with some boy.i tried to get a better glance but big face jora try's to kiss me, I peck her so she will leave she scoffs and goes and hangs wit ale and the rest of the boys. Damn I wonder who that is? I catch back up to the boys and we continue hanging. Alvaro wants some snacks so we go to the snack isle I see those same people that I saw earlier. They were laughing aweee. Then She the girl finally turns around and I see her well no awww anymore cause I see.....

Malani.

Ig we looked at each other for two long and the boy turns around and I'm guessing he knows me? He gives my a bitch face and all of a sudden.....

Sorry this is short but what do u think happened? 271 words