Chapter 7

The trail led to a sunflower field. He set up a picnic in the middle of the field and it had a basket full of food. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I looked at him and started tearing up. "Do you like it?" he asks. I say nothing and run over to him and jump into his arms. I cry into his shoulder because no one has ever done anything like this for me before. He puts me down and we walk over to the blanket. We sit down and get out our food. While eating, we were having a great time. We were talking about other housemates' drama and other things. "I think Addi likes Ondre." I say and Tony looks at me. "Why do you think that?" he asks. "I don't know. The way she looks at him and she is a whole different person when she is near him." He looks up as if he's thinking. "Maybe" he says. We kept talking and we eventually finished our food. He looks at me and smiles. I laugh a little. "Anna, ever since I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. I have only known you for a week but it feels like years. You are funny, kind, amazing, and beautiful. You are my best friend, my everything, and my other half. I have been the happiest I have ever been with you. Can the prettiest, most kind-hearted person I know make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" I start to tear up and so does he. I look him in the eyes when I say this, "Of course!" He gets super happy and he gets up to hug me. I get up and he lifts me up and spins me around. I felt safe with him. He kisses me and I knew that I made the right decision.

Later
~~~~~~~~~~

I have never been happier in my life. The cutest, kindest, funniest, most amazing boy just asked me to be his girlfriend. He asked me! Out of all girls he could of asked! I am hanging out with Addi, Avani, and Kouvr right now and we are just talking about different things. I get a notification on my phone from instagram.

"{Anna.grace} lopez_tony tagged you in a photo" I tap it

lopez_tony

❤ liked by you and 236,387 others

lopez_tony: Thats my bae 😍

user2: wait!! Omg

petrouv: Good for you bro!

ondreazlopez: Thats my brother!

addisonre: SHIP!

anna.grace: goofball 😜💕

Kouvr hadn't seen the post yet and she sees us all smiling. "Whats going on?" she asks. Addi shows her and Kouvr screams. " HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" she smiles really big. "yes but you need to learn to quiet down" we all laugh. They ask to tell them them the story of how it happened in detail so I did. "Awwww the ship has sailed" Addi said. We laugh go downstairs to make some tiktoks with everyone. It was a lot of fun that night. After everyone went to bed, I went to Tony's room. I sat on his bed and after about 5 minutes, I was hungry. I tell him and he starts putting jeans on. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Going to get you food of course!" he looks at me and smirks. "You don't have to!" I say feeling a little to spoiled. He rolls his eyes and I laugh. "At least let me come with you!" I say. "Then go get dressed!" I get up and go to my room to get dressed. I wear this:

Tony is wearing a jean jacket with a plain black t-shirt and black jeans

Tony is wearing a jean jacket with a plain black t-shirt and black jeans. He grabs his keys and we get in his car. He drives to starbucks and he gets my normal order. A green-tea frappuccino with 10 pumps of raspberry syrup. After that, we go to Target and buy A LOT of snacks. Popcorn, candy, oreos, gummies, slim-jims, and many other things. We kept on joking around with each other through the store and we would run around like we were 6 year olds playing tag.

Later
~~~~~~

When we get home, we have like 10 bags of groceries and we bring them all in. we take most of it to either my room or his room because we don't want the others to eat it but we were nice enough to buy them some stuff too. We eat while watching Outerbanks and I eventually fall asleep on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I absolutely loved this chapter! The ship has officially sailed!!!!!!!! YAYYY! And yes it took me a whole hour to write Tony's speech and I'm sorry because it's still a little cringey ...😅😅😂😂💕💕 I love you guys and thank you for the support! Follow me on instagram @_.miarussell._ and dm me and we can talk!! Goodnight or Goodmorning!!!! Bye guys