Chapter 10

" Where are we going?" asked Maya Rose. "We are going to Olive Garden." said Niall. "YASSSSS!!!!!" shouted Rachel "If you can't tell I like Olive Garden." We all stared at Rachel then look at Marcel was as he as shocked as we were. If you don't know Rachel is a VERY picky eater. When she learned what hot dogs are made of she make her eat one again. Once I took her to Olive Garden at she found shrimp poo in her shrimp and she said she would never eat there again.

Once we got to Olive Garden, we say in booth back to back. I sat in a booth with Marcel and Rachel. I know that Niall has been on many dates before so he could handle himself. When we sat down at our booth our waiter came. "What would you like to drink today?" he asked us, he had an Italian ascent. " Sprite" I said almost shouting "Pepsi" said Rachel. " Sorry but we don't have Pepsi." said the waiter. " Oh ok well than......root beer?" she asked. " Yes we do have the root beer." he told Rachel. " And for you good sir?" he asked Marcel. "I will have water" he told the waiter. "Good Good water is great. So I will bring your appetizers out in a minute and if you need any thing else my name is Carlyle and have a great day." When he walked away Rachel and me said we are going to the restroom. When Marcel could no longer see us, Rachel started running and crying to the restroom, she flung open the door and ran to the sink. " Rachel what's wrong?" I asked "Oh Holli, I made a mistake. Marcel well he's never been on a date before what if he does something stupid or drop his cute glasses or says something that I can't understand but I will act like I understand because I LIKE MARCEL!" she screamed."Hey come out of the bathroom on about give minutes I will go talk to him for you really quick." I told her.