Chapter 9

When dropped me off at Rachel's mansion (Rachel's family is rich), I knocked on the door and Rachel's little brother(Leim) opened the door. " Hi Leim." I said. "Hi Holli, come on in." Said Leim politely. "Thank you Leim, you are such a gentle man." I said to Leim. Rachel came rushing down the stairs " Come on Holli, I have to show you something, hurry!" then she went running back up the stairs. I followed her. When we got to her room she showed me a white dress with coral chevron design on it, with coral flats, and a coral purse. " So, how is this for my date with Marcel?" she asked me. Why she was waiting for my awnser Maya Rose came running in and went into Rachel's bathroom to change. " I think it looks great." I said. When Maya Rose got out she had on a pink dress with one sleeve and it went down to her knees, black wedges, and a black purse. Her ginger hair was in a side braid. " WOW YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" 😱 I shouted. " Thanks." she said back. When Rachel came out of her closet, she looked as beautiful as ever and her long brown hair was straight. " You look pretty" I said. "Thanks but, you always look beautiful." she said back at me. " thank you." I said why staring at her. Next thing you know the door bell rang, they started freaking out. So I went down stairs and awnsered the door. "Hi Marcel, Hi Niall." I said. Why are you here ?" asked Marcel. " Oh they asked my to come sense they are nervous." I told them. " Are you taking them in a Limo?" I asked sense I saw a limo. "Yea, is their any other way to take two know three Beautiful girls." said Niall. I blushed ☺. Then the boys saw Maya Rose and Rachel come down the stairs. " Wow, you two look beautiful." said Marcel. "Yep!" agreed Niall. " Thanks" Said both of them. Then we all got in the limo and drove to dinner.