First Day

Izuku put on his UA uniform and headed out the door. "Izuku?" said his mom, Izuku turned around to look at her, "I'm so proud of you" she said, "Thanks mom" said Izuku.

He arrived at UA and entered the building. When he reached the 1-A classroom he saw how big the door was. 'Woah! That's one big door!' said Izuku in his head. He opened it to see Bakugo with his feet on the desk and the young man with the blue hair and glasses scolding him. "Take your feet off the desk! That is extremely disrespectful to this school!" said Iida while doing this weird hand gesture. Bakugo just laughed, "Your old man put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" said Bakugo.

"Just my luck. I had to be put in the same class as these two assholes" muttered Izuku. The guy with glasses then noticed Izuku standing in the doorway, he ran over to Izuku. "I'd like to start over. I'm Tenya Iida from a he Somei Private Academy" said Iida, "Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tear in' you a new one!" said Bakugo.

"Everyone's better than you Kacchan" said Izuku, "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU DAMN NERD?!?!" said Bakugo, "Calm down! We shouldn't be fighting on the first day!" said Iida doing his hand gestures. "Anyways my name's Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you" said Izuku as he

"Hey I recognize that messy hair! Falling boy!" said a familiar voice. Izuku turned around to see Ochako standing there in a UA uniform, 'Oh it's that Uraraka girl! She looks good in that uniform' said Izuku in his head.

"You were so cool when you saved me from that giant robot!" said Ochako, "Uh yeah. T-thanks for going in and asking the teachers to give me some of your points" said Izuku, "Huh? How'd you know about that?" asked Ochako.

Meanwhile Bakugo was watching the scene from his desk with an annoyed look on his face. He then remembered what happened a few days ago.

"I can't believe we have not one, but TWO students from our school heading off to U.A.! said their teacher to Izuku and Bakugo. Izuku straightened himself while Bakugo glared at him. "And to think you're one of them Midoriya! It's a miracle!" said the teacher.

After that Bakugo pinned Izuku against a wall and grabbed him by the collar. "What did you do to pass the exam?! You must've cheated somehow right?! I'm supposed to be the first and only student from this god awful school to get into U.A.! But you had to go and mess everything up! I warned you not to apply!" yelled Bakugo.

Izuku then headbutted Bakugo causing him to let go of Izuku. "Ah! Son of a-!" Bakugo yelled, "Fuck off you miserable low life. I got into U.A. with hard work and training. I'm actually surprised they let a piece of shit like you into their school" said Izuku, "YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!!!" screamed Bakugo as he lunged at Izuku but Izuku just punched him in the stomach, grabbed him, and slammed his face into the wall. "AHHH!!! YOU BASTARD!!!" screamed Bakugo as his forehead bled. Izuku then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground, Izuku then kicked him in the stomach repeatedly. "If you every try doing that to me again I'll fucking break every single bone in your god damn body, got that?" said Izuku as he was finished beating Bakugo's shit in. "Oh my god... it was you who beat up fingers wasn't it?!" said Bakugo, "Damn right it was" said Izuku before walking away while Bakugo just laid there in pain.

Back to the present. Izuku's face rivaled that of a tomato while he was talking to Ochako, "I wonder what our teachers will be like? I can't wait to meet everybody!" said Ochako.

"If you're just here to make friends, then pack up now" said a voice. They turned around to see a man with long hair in a yellow sleeping bag lying on the floor. Izuku, Ochako, and Iida both had looks of complete shock and fear. "Welcome to U.A.'s hero course" he said tiredly, he then pulled out a fruit pouch and started sipping it. 'What it that thing?!' they all thought in horror.