last shot

Man--- kaise ho karan luthra.

(Karan was shocked listening the voice. )

Man--- kya hua shock laga. Acha hai lagna bhi chahiye kyun ki shock hone waali baat hi hai. itni baar shadi na hone ke bavjood bhi tum dono sudhre nahi na. Acha agar jab finally shadi kar hi rahe ho toh zara phone check karo maine shadi ka gift bheja hai zara dekho kya hai.

(Karan immedaitly opened his whatsApp and saw that there was a message from an unknown person he opened it and found a vedio clip there )

(In the vedio clip his whole family members and preetas family members were there.)

(He saw that all men of his family {rishab, sameer, mahesh, ritvik } we're tied up with rope and someone was beating them with a hunter) (he fist his hand in anger) (but the next moment he sees was that his mother and dadi and bua and sarla was making food for the goons and they were not given to eat something) ( a tear drop fell from his eyes) (next he saw was that shristi, krittika, and kuhu were brooming and cleaning the house and and janki aunty and preeta dadi we're washing the utensils) (he could not see them like that and suddenly he noticed that it was not luthra house but some one others house and next moment in the vedio he saw that some of the goons were miss behaving with the girls and suddenly a man and a girl enters the house and they were revealed to be tina and prithvi ) (tina took the hunter and started beating the boys with it and was continously asking them about where preeta and karan we're)

(And then the vedio ends) (he again gets a call)

Prithvi--- dekh liya vedio

Karan was silent

Prithvi--- chup ho matlab dekh liya. Chalo ab kaam ki baat par aate hai. Dekho bhai mujhe bas tumse itna hi chahiye ki tum preeta ko mere hawaale kar jao. Simple aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe tumse. Aur haan ek baat aur.

(Tina took the phone from him)

Tina--- voh baat mein bataungi. Preeta ko prithvi ke hawaale karne ke baad tumhe mujh se shadi kar ke vapas Paris chalna hoga. Agar tumhe manzoor hai toh phir tum tumhari family tumhare aur meri shadi aur prithvi aur preeta ki shadi ke baad yaha se sahi salamat le jaa sakte ho.Varna namoona toh tumne vedio mein dekha hi hai. Aur anjaam jana ne ke liye bas itna jaan lo ki agar tum dono ne humari baat nahi maani toh bhi tumhari family tumhare sath jaegi. Par murdaa. Aur haan you have only 14 hours . Dekh lo kaise aana hai tumhe

(She cuts the call)

(Karan was just extremely shocked he couldn't react anything) (but he quikly wiped of his tears and saw that there was only one hour for the last flight to take of)

Karan----( to the driver) bhaiya yaha se airport pahuchne mein kitna samay lage ga

Driver--- sir adha ganta

Karan--- aap jaldi se xyz hotel chaliye.

(Karan called preeta)
(She immediately picked it up)

Preeta--- karan kaha ho tum kabse mein tumhara wait kar rahi hun

Karan---(in tears)preeta tum hotel vaapas aa jao.

Preeta--- (shocked) mein hotel vaapas aa jaun ka kya matlab hai. Humari shadi karan uska kya hoga.

( karan cuts the call before she could speak futher)
(Preeta came out of the church and took a cab for the hotel)

Tere jaane ka gam
Aur na aane ka gam
Phir zamaane ka gam
Kya kare

(While karan was writing a letter for preeta in the cab only as he knew that he doesn't have the time to explain everything to preeta)

ek prem kahani ki kahani जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें