LEMON|Something Sweet to Bite

Relationship - Juuzou Suzuya x Reader Lemon

Title : Something Sweet to Bite

NSFW!

Dedicated to _DragMeToHeLL_ ❤❤❤

Rewrite from August 1st, 2019.

Words : 1648

_____

You stir around in bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, and unfortunately nothing seemed to work as the summer heat got the best of you.

At least 2 hours ago, your shift at Anteiku had ended, a place Juuzou definitely did not like for you to be working at ,whatsoever. During your walk home, an eerie sensation of someone watching or following you had washed over you. The only reassurance you had was the crowd of people outside, small stands, markets, and other establishments. As you had made it home, the feeling had long been gone, but another proceeded.

You're brought out of your daze as you begin hearing tapping sounds that eventually reduced your tiredness and attempts to sleep.

You slowly yet silently sit up and your eyes begin scanning across the room. Your eyes meet a crimson like shine and you rub your eyes.

"J-..Juuzou..?" You question.

You hear a small 'hm' and can eventually make out Juuzou's small silhouette of him sitting on the ground, only one knee crossed as his other helped support his arm up.

".. What are you doing on the floor..?" You asked brushing your hair back before turning on the very dim lamp, you weren't such a big fan of bright lights, especially days.

Juuzou merely looked over to the window, in a swift movement he was standing up, his bright snow white locks swiftly sway along with his movements. Leaving you confused to his almost out of character actions, you see the way his eyes nervously shift from the floor to you.

He's eventually crawling up to you. You remained still as if though you were kept paralyzing trance and allowed Juuzou to continue. Eventually he had his hands on you, just casually roaming over and around your body as if it was something he would regularly be doing.

His hands land to your undershirt, which is what considerably breaks the 'trance'.

"Juuzou.." You exclaim lowly.

"Shh... You look.. so beautiful.." He says in an almost emotionless tone, the hint of praising cancels it out.

You blushed lightly, he looks into your own e/c eyes, his ruby red ones being looked into by yours almost as if they were asking for something. The only thing you were able to actually read from them was lust. 

The contact between both of your eyes never broke, not until his hand was tugging at your undershirt as if asking you to discard of it.

You bring yourself up with Juuzou parting a few inches from you, your hands are around the hem of the undershirt and you slowly bring it up.  Juuzou stares in anticipation as if he's ready to do something. 

Once you're out of the undershirt, he's once again on top of you, with his body merely only centimeters above you.  He pushes you back down onto the matress.

"I-" before you could speak any further, Juuzou had his lips latched onto your own.  Completely shutting you up, you felt a wave of uncertainty come over but was blocked when Juuzou's hand cupped your cheek.  You nervously kissed back and melted into his initiated kiss.  You found it rather cute than weird, that being said you felt the way he pressed his own body against your own in order to further deepen the kiss while also straddling your hips down.