Arc's mum is only halfway true

Stephanie broke down crying and hugged me again.
"Oh, Kennith!" She muffled through her tears.

I closed my eyes and hugged back. I missed her more than I'd have ever thought I could miss someone.
Probably because there was no one else besides her. Except Greg maybe. Yeah.

I pet her back, enjoying the moment.
"Please remember to drink water, thank you." Arc said, not showing any expression.
This guy is so fucking creepy. But well, I gotta admit he's hot. Well, at least cute. Something like that.

Probably because he's the dude out of him and Say.

What will happen after this? Will he disappear as suddendly as he showed up? Will he take me with him?
Fuck, I should take Steph with me so I won't get eaten alive alone.

"Stop staring, bleach-face."

I shook my head in confusion.
Fuck, I actually zoned out on that weirdo.
"Bleach face?"

"Look dude, my eyesight is shit and if your hair wasn't slightly diffrent from your skin, I'd keep on mixing you up with the wall."
Arc shrugged.

"The wall isn't even white!" I hissed.
"You see?! That's how shitty my eyesight is!" Arc laughed.

Say walked in. "I see you're being what you tend to call creative again?"

Arc looked at them and grinned. "Green is not a creative color."
"What?"
"What."

"Is he always like this?" I asked. Say shrugged. "It varies. Let's say he's an asshole. A manipulative master-minded serial killer asshole."

Arc chuckled. "Damn cutie called me a master-mind."
"Shut the fuck up." Say crossed their arms. "I tied Evelynn onto a chair in the basement and locked the door, also took the key."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"You better be, I missed my fucking show because of you anyway!" Arc hissed.
I couldn't even tell if he was serious or not.

"What show?" I asked.

"Dr. Phil!" Arc replied.

"Wait, how do you even watch TV, you said your eyesight's terrible?!"
Wtf is he doing?
Playing a game with me?

Arc chuckled. "Well I can show you, we'll probably have to take you with us anyways. You did something illegal and Say and I are killers, so once po-po finds out what's even going on here, they'll throw a fit. I mean, it's not like I couldn't defeat all of them in seconds, still, I'm too lazy." He yawend.
Sweet...

"So you gonna kidnap us?" I asked.

"Exacly. Risk's too high, y'know." Arc buried his hands in the pockets of his sweater.

Okay so I gotta go play hide-n-seek because Evelynn that little shit basically forced me into this tho it isn't my fault at all. By no chance. Well I got the equip and so on and it also was kinda my idea to create Colourbars but NOPE, not me, and 2 serial killers and my best friend are basically hiding with me?
Fucking funky.

"Can we take Steph with us?" I asked.
"Well, there's a chance police will think you kidnapped her or something."
Arc said, leaning against the freezer.
"They'll think you ate her, disgusto."
Say murmured under their breath.
Arc chuckled. "Heh, that would be fun."

"Don't you dare, she's the only friend I have. She has... something like a future, eat me instead or I don't know."
I said, looking down onto the floor.

It's true. She was the only one not to be put in jail if I cut all contacts with her at this point.

"I may be a rat but you're too trashy for me." Arc grinned.

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll also turn gay if I do." Arc refused.
"You're already gay." Say fired back.
"Ehhhhh." Arc seemed like he was actually thinking about it.

"How the fuck can you not know? Do you like guys or nah??" I asked forcefully.
"It's complicated. But if I'm gay, Say is too. Because we're siblings and so on." He replied, looking at me.
"Woah, hold up." Say put their arms up in defense. "The more edgy, the more gay!"
"Well, THAT'S only halfway true." Arc glared at Say, grinning like an idiot.
"Your mum is only halfway true."
"At least I had one, bummer."
"Yeah, and then you killed her."

Say and Arc kept on arguing about one's mother while Stephanie wrote down stuff in her notbook.

「Are you planning on leaving with them?」

「Probably. I won't go to fucking jail because of something I didn't do.」

Stephanie looked at me for a long time, then scribbled.

「I'll go with you!」

I sighed. She's making it unnessecarily hard for me to leave her now.

「Listen,....or well, read
I only want what's best for you. You got parents that love you and you'll graduate soon, who'll notice me being gone anyways??? So I guess it would be better to go seperate ways.」

I handed her the notebook.

"Kennith, no." She said, writing stuff down.

「I know it will be risky to go with you, but that doesn't mean we gotta cut off completly. :((」

Well, she wasn't completly wrong. And depending on where Arc and Say lived, she could probably come over once in a while, right?

I told her about it and she happily agreed.
So now I had to talk Say and Arc into it. Or at least Say, who's apparently less immature.

"Say..." I said, looking at them.
Say and Arc stopped arguing and both looked at me.
"Not you, only Say." I added.
Arc grinned.
"What's up, shorty?" Say cut him off even before he could comment on anything.

"Would it be alright if Steph got over for a few times?"
Say shook their head yes. "She has to be careful tho. As long as no one'll see you, you're safe."
"You see, we can't protect you from everything." Arc added.
Say glared at him.
"Just kidding!" Arc laughed. "I can kill everyone I want, no one cares! Or well, no one cares I'd care about."

"What the... Anyways, thank you."
I should stop questioning Say and Arc, especially Arc.