Chapter 36

Kate POV.

It was about 2 more weeks before they let me leave the hospital.

The only people who came to see me was Riker and Rydel.

I got most of my memory back. The only people I didnt remember was Ross and Mark. I remembered everything else for the most part.

It was finally the day that I could leave this place. Riker came to pick me up.

I was scared that I wouldnt remember anything about my 'life'

I was sleeping when I felt a someone calling my name. I openes my eyes to see Riker sitting there.

I smiled and hugged him. "Heyy!"

"Hey goofball!" He said hugging me back.

"Is it time to leave?" I asked.

"Yeah. I already signed your relase form." He said.

I went to the door and was about to walk out when Riker said, " Uhh forgetting something?"

I looked down. I was in pj shorts and a tang top.

I giggled. "Oh uh yeah."

He handed me something from my suitcase and I went into the bathroom to get changed. I got stuck in my shirt and Riker had to help me.

"Forget how to do this?" He said.

"Um yeah." I said embarrassed.

"Its ok." He smiled as he zipped up my jacket.

We walked out and walked over to his car. We drove home and walked through the door. I didnt recognize it. But the doctor said I would soon remember everything.

"Kate! Your here!" Delly said hugging me.

I laughed hugging her back. "Yep. Im.. Back."

"Do you recognize this place?" She said.

"No. Not at all. But its nice." I said.

She smiled. "We have a pool too."

"Really? You do?" I said.

"Yeah. Come on ill show you. Maybe youll remember after you see it." She said dragging me outside.

Wow. It was really big. And it had a diving board. It was so cool.

"Ross asked you out here." Delly said.

I looked down. "Oh."

"Come on, lets go back inside and get you back in your room." Delly said as we walked back into the house.

We walked in. Stormie called for Delly from downstairs. "Coming!" She said. "You can just run into your room and ill help you unpack your stuff later"

I had no idea where my room was. I just walked up the stairs, totally confused.

I ended up in another room.

"Looking for your room?"

I looked behind me and saw Ross standing there.

"Uh yeah actually." I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

He put his hand out and I took it. He took me to our room.

"Um. Thank you.  Sorry about that." I said.

"Its fine." He said. He was about to walk out of the room when I said, "Ross?"

He turned around, "Yeah?"

"Uhh.. I just wanted to say that I missed you. I-Im not sure why..." I said.

He walked over to me and kissed me. It caught me off guard. But I didnt pull back. It just felt right.

"I missed you too." He said quietly.

Then he walked out of the room. I smiled to myself.

I still didnt exactly know what was going on, but it felt right, good even...

:)