Chapter 43

Ross POV.

It was over just as soon as it began. I couldnt even belive that she was leaving me...

After breakfast Delly and Kate went upstairs to talk I guess. I was mad at her for taking the little time I had with her away.

I sat next to Rocky in the kitchen after everyone left. "Rocky... How do I cope with this?"

"Honestly? I have no clue whatsoever. I know its gonna be really hard. You might wanna just give it up at some point but if you're love is as strong as it looks... Itll pull through. That I know." He said.

He patted me on the back and left the room. Just then Kate walked in. She looked almost.... Happy?

"Hey baby. Guess what?" She said.

I got a thrill of hope. "Are you gonna stay baby?!" I asked getting out of my chair and putting my hands on her shoulders.

She sighed and looked down. "Umm... No. Sorry. But my flight got cancelled. Its moved to 9 tonight. So... That gives us 12 more hours together.

I was both super disappointed and super happy.

"Really? Thats awesome." I said hugging her.

"I know. So what do you wanna do?" She asked grabbing my hand.

"Nope. You only get her half the day." Delly said, walking into the kitchen, "Shes mine till' 3."

She pulled me away. "Come on lets go to the mall. Then we can come back at 2. Ok?"

I nodded. She pulled me into her room. She gave me a short dress that was black and white stripes. She also gave me red heels and a red purse. I tryed it all on.

I was ready for our girls day.

Ross POV.

Suddenly Delly came down the stairs. She rushed over to me.

"Ross ross ross. Ok. So Kate is in my room changing for our girls day. Listen why dont you get her something while were out. Or write a song for her."

The song part was a good idea, considering I had already got her the necklace.

"Thanks Del!" I said. I kissed her cheek and ran downstairs. I was gonna write Kate a song.

Rydel POV.

I hoped that if Ross wrote her a song, it would be good.

Anyway, I ran back upstairs and sat on my bed like I had been there the whole time.

Kate came out of my bathroom. She looked H. O. T. Im sure Ross would drool over her.

"God. You look gorgeous." I said, getting up to get a closer look.

She giggled. "Thanks Del."

I quickly got changed into a light blue short dress. I grabbed my black purse and linked arms with Kate.

We walked down the stairs. The noise caught Ross and Rikers attention. They looked up from the game they were playing in the living room.

Ross' face was absolutely PRICELESS. He just stood there with this goofy smile on his face. Riker just smiled.

Ross walked over to her and kissed her lightly. I loved how cute they looked together.

"I have something for you when you get back."Ross said cheekily.

Too adorkable.

"Really? You do? What is it?" She asked, clearly curious.

"Its a suprise."He said grinning.

"Oh alright."She said. Then she kissed him. "Bye Shor. See ya later."

"Bye." Riker and Ross said in unison.

We drove my car chubs to the mall. We had too much fun. I must have bought like, a dozen tutus.

Kate did well too. She bought 5 dresses and some shoes.

After a little while we went to the spa to get our nails done and a massage. Man... It felt really good. Even better then the ones Riker gives me... And there hard to beat.

Then we went out for a late lunch at a chinese restaurant in the food court.

"So... You know im gonna miss you like crazy right?" Kate said.

"I know! Ill miss you too. We have to facetime. And make sure we text every day. Okay?" I said.

"Duh." She replied.

We laughed, which, made me choke on my water. That only made us laugh harder.

After we had regained our breath I asked, "Whats gonna happen with you and Ross after this?"

She sighed. "Honestly I dont know. I dont think I can handle the long distance thing but at the same time I dont wanna lose him. I also dont want him falling in the arms of some hot model when Im not here."

"Look. I know Ross. He would totally go for a model... But.. Ever since you came around he hasnt so much as looked at other girls. Its really kinda amazing."I said taking another bite of my ice cream.

She nodded. "We should probably head back now. I wanna spend some time with the guys. I leave in 7 hours. Well actually I have to be at the airport by then.. So actually I have 6."

She sighed.

We got up and linked arms. Then we left the mall.

I know ive updated a lot today but im in the mood to write. :)