[Arc 1]Chapter 2

Hephaestus' POV

"Hmm...", the boy who was sprawled over the bed opened his eyes. Hephaestus looked at his empty blue eyes in wonder, however this soon ended when she realised the boy was looking directly into her eye with expectation.

'I guess he wants me to explain.', Hephaestus slightly frowned.

"Your in my apartment, boy. What's your name?", Hephaestus questioned the youth, however her answer was a rotation to his head which seemed as if it just tilted. 'He doesn't remember his name?', Hephaestus suspected.

"Do you remember your name?", Hephaestus once again questioned, however the only difference this time was that he firmly nodded sideways, meaning he doesn't remember.

"Can you talk?", Hephaestus thought impatiently.

"Y-yes.", the boy replied as if he himself didn't know.

"Great, where are your parents?", Hephaestus asked.

The boy titled his head and replied with:

"Don't know."

'Amnesia, is it?', Hephaestus observed. Hephaestus sat down on the chair near the bed because her legs were getting slightly sore.

"Where?", the blue eyed questioned.

Hephaestus knew what he was trying to say and hence she replied:

"Your in Orario.", however to Hephaestus' reply the boy looked as if he had even more questions.

"Do you know what 'Orario' is?", Hephaestus said with suspicion, and as if to confirm this suspicion he shook his head.

"Orario is the dungeon city, also known as the centre of the world.", Hephaestus saw that at the mention of 'dungeon' the boy's eyes glistened.

"Dungeon?", the raven haired boy questioned.

"You know what's a dungeon?", Hephaestus questioned as if she had a lead on his identity.

"...Monster?", the boy said with his head titling, seeing this Hephaestus sighed.

"It's a place where people called 'adventurers' can earn valis, or money.", Hephaestus explained.

Hephaestus decided to get some tea and as she was proceeding to exit the room, the boy stopped her.

"Wait."

"Hmm?", Hephaestus looked back with a questioning glare.

"Name?"

Hephaestus replied and answered with: "I'm Hephaestus.", and then she was going to continue to leave until the boy once again called out towards her.

"Wait."

Hephaestus was getting annoyed and she slowly said:

"Ye~s?", with a hint of annoyance, however to this the boy smiled and pointed towards himself.

"Phaes.", he said with eagerness.

"Phaes?", she questioned with a blank face.

"I'm Phaes, nice to meet you.", the boy said with a fully-bloomed smile.

Hephaestus saw the connection between his name and her name and realised that he just made it up on the spot, to this she smiled warmly and replied with:

"Nice to meet you, Phaes. I'm Hephaestus.", and then she exited the room.

As Hephaestus was roaming her mansion towards the kitchen, everyone could see a warm childish smile across Hephaestus' face which made anyone passing by smile involuntarily.