[Arc 2]Chapter 2

Phaes Urian's POV

As I was heading towards the Guild, I refocused the information I had gathered about the floor monsters.

Today, I'm planning on heading to [Floor 5]. The monsters up to floor 5 are: Kobolds, Goblins, Jack Birds, Dungeon Lizards and Frog Shooters.

I've already killed monsters before, like those times when I sneak out of the city and attack monsters that are just mindlessly roaming. Though, apparently monsters in the dungeon are at least two or three times stronger.

Oh well, at least it wasn't useless. I've gained valuable first-hand information, even though they are weaker. There's also that time I supported the Artemis Familia with killing that Antares, when I wandered too far away.

I nearly died, however I gained a powerful ability. It's called 'The Messenger's Wish: Mezerin', if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure I awakened that ability in my near death situation, although at the time I didn't know why a random floating blue sword came out of nowhere.

I chuckled slightly as I saw the Guild. I've noticed this recently, but I'm somewhat famous. It's nice to know that there's a lot of things that happen in this city, so my fame can easily be ignored by bystanders.

As I entered the Guild, I saw that I wasn't the only one wearing a cloak which means that I won't look suspicious. There was a queue behind a brown haired and green eyed elf, hence I decided to go behind the line that people avoided.

"Waa~!", the pink haired lady said as she dropped a bunch of papers.

Seeing that this would waste time, I decided to pick it up for her and placed it on the table.

"T-thank you.", she said however when she looked at me, her eyes opened wide.

"A-Alex..?", she muttered.

Seeing her call me that, I tilted an eyebrow and just began to talk.

"Hello, I would like to register as an adventurer.", I spoke.

However, she didn't respond for a few seconds but then when she realised what I said she just blushed and then responded.

"Y-yes!", she responded quite loudly which made people look at her.

She took out a form and it just needed a few details, to which I obviously filled.

It had questions such as: name, sex, age and so on. There were also some stupid questions like: "what's your favourite food?" or "what are your hobbies?", or even "who did you have a crush on when you were a child?".

'What kind of kindergarten questionnaire is this?', I silently thought to myself.

I left the stupid questions blank as I literally had no idea how to answer them. I have severe amnesia, I can't even fully remember my previous life. Only bits and fragments.

"Done.", I stated, to which I saw her visibly twitch.

I handed the form back to her and she took a quick glance over it.

"A-anoo?", she tried to get my attention.

"Hmm?", I hummed as I tilted my head.

"Y-you didn't fill out some of the boxes.", she mumbled.

"I have severe amnesia so I can't fill them out.", I stated.

"O-oh, okay!", she responded.

She's too jumpy, it's as if she just met a ghost. Poor girl, she may be a few years older than me but she's like a child.