Discovery of A Mystery!

3rd Person Pov

~Next Day~

"What..is this.." 

"There's been a lot of reporter waiting outside because of an articles which was publish yesterday. The articles was filled with Hero Killer: Stain background.  Most of the articles are talking about a girl who is currently hero-in training is his daughter. And what's making these reporter go insane is...the girl is the first place in Sport Festival. (Y/n) Monoma. Let's see the comments.'

'???: U.A accept villain in school? Seriously?'

'???:Thanks god I didn't go to that school'

'???: Omg. Stain daughter? Is she gonna kill the other heroes too?' 

'???:Scary! I don't think I'm gonna go to that school for my first year.'

 "And these are-" The computer run out of battery and close itself. (Y/n) didn't move as she slowly process the situation. 

'This..is what happen while I'm busy creating costume..I knew it...I shouldn't be too cocky by living my live like a normal girl.' 

A knock making (Y/n) look away from the black screen. (Y/n) open the doors and saw her classmates. "Hey..breakfast?" Kaminari said slowly. "Screw it! Don't worry Monoma! We are all here for you! Please...come out." Hagakure said. (Y/n) smile a little and walk toward them. "Well..I'm a little hungry." They all happily bring (Y/n) to eat breakfast. 

Katsuki and Izuku,who are standing behind look at her sadly. 'Your eyes..didn't shine.' (Y/n) who is now eating her breakfast,is having a fight in her own head. Her phone ring showing some messages.

One: Two,don't listen to the news. We believe you're not a villain. Mom,dad and me believe in you. Remember to :) 

One: Have a nice day

(Y/n) send an emoji as a reply to the message and look at the other messages.

Shin: Hey,I saw the news. I hope you're okay. Take care and don't listen to them.

Shin: I believe you can do it.

(Y/n) did the same reply to Shinso and check the last message.

Hatsu: Heya (Y/n) gurl! I believe in you! 

Hatsu: Let's meet up after school!

(Y/n) send thumbs up and look away from her phone and saw all her classmates looking at her while she's eating. 

"..Guys,you can go without me." 

"No! As Class Representative,I must take care of my classmates! I will watch you and make sure you're fine!" Iida said making the others nod. Even surprisingly Mineta. 

(Y/n) nod and finish her breakfast. After she's ready,she walk to class with Mina. She walk past some class and suddenly,something hit her head and back and some liquid went down to her face. 

"You villain! Get out from this school!" 

"Yeah! Go away!"

 "You're the reason our school are getting hate! Go awa-" 

"Shut up!" The (H/c) hair girl scream making those students shocked.