Past Life Chapter (Unlocked!)

"Wow,she's here again."

"W-What did I ever do to you?"

"You make our eyes sick. Why don't just kill yourself." They threaten and slowly walk closer to the crying girl. (Y/n) back away slowly. "Come on. Do the world a favor by killing yourself. We don't need a trash like you-" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her body slowly hit the ground.

"Shit. Let's run from here."

~

"Heroes..UA...Would Neito..walk to school with me if I enrolled there? Will I..

get friend?"

~

"Good job (Y/n)! You got class A!"

"Mom,where's Neito.."

"..I think he's upstair."

Footsteps can be heard by Neito in his room. He look at the open door and glare. "What? Gonna rub that victory in my face? Did you try to get revenge on me by getting place in Class A?!"

"N-no,I just want to be in the same school-"

"To pissed me off?!" A loud hit noise can be heard in Monoma's household.

"Neito! What's wrong with you?! Enough with ignoring her,did you punch her?!"

"Why is it wrong?! This girl is just living here because she had nowhere to go! She's no one to me!"

"I-I'm sorry..Neito. Sorry..Ms Monoma. I-I'll go to my room." The (H/c) girl back away and leave. Neito shut his door while the adults sigh at the sight. "We should tell him why she live with us before bring her here." "No honey,it's fine..They will make up."

~

"You damn nerd! How did you come and enrolled to this school?!" Bakugo scream making some Class A student look to his way. "I-I just want to enroll-" "You don't even have a strong quirk! You're weak!" The girl stood up from her seat and pull his collar. "It's my choice! You have no right to be mad at me!" Bakugo was stunned at her sudden outburst. After that,both of them avoid each other.

~

"Hey! You're the girl who sit behind Yaomomo,right?" (Y/n) look up and saw a Jiro and Mina behind her. "...I..uh..Good bye." (Y/n) quickly leave the classroom. Yaomomo walk to them and tap on Jiro's shoulder. "How did it go?" Momo ask. "She leave right away. She doesn't want to talk to me." Jiro said. "Well..that's too bad."

~

"Monoma! Lend me a hand!" The said girl froze in her place. "Monoma!" "R-Right. Sorry Ojiro." USJ attack is not what (Y/n) would expect to happen in her life. She help Ojiro defeat some villains but always end up asking Ojiro for help. "Let's go meet the others." Ojiro said signaling the girl to move. "You should train your combat more." Ojiro said making the girl look down.

'I'm a burden.'

~

"Next is Calvary Battle!" (Y/n) had no one to join until a Class B students ask her. She join them and lose with 0 points. "She didn't use her quirk. We lost because of her." (Y/n) who was behind her teammates leave the place and went straight to home. "I'll just start my investigation..."

~

'Since the school think my quirks is teleport..My hero name will be...'

"Your own name? Are you sure?" Midnight ask and earn a bored face from the girl. "I'll take that as yes."

"Who are you gonna have internship with?"

"I'm going for the rescue type!"

A pair (e/c) look at the students chatting together. 'I have no one to tell..Izuku had friends..why can't I get one?"

"No one want you here!"

"Right.."

~

"Excuse me..are you okay?"

"...Yes sir..I'm fine."

"You look sad."

"Well..I always look like this. Not a surprise."

"I'm here you know? I will listen to your story." (Y/n) look at the beach view sadly. "I guess..you could say...I don't fit in anywhere here. And worst thing..I'm just a burden to everyone. I'm surprise this is the prize I got for trying to be a lab rats." The old man shocked. "Lab-" "Sorry sir. That slip from my mouth. Forget what I said. I'll get going..sir?"

"Call me Toshinori,kid."

"Thank you..for listening."

~

"You could be in the dancing team!" Mina said. "I..uh...Mina..I can't dance. My injuries take awhile to recover." "Aww..to think you're hurt because of the last training! Alright. Monoma will help with preparation!" Mina announce. 'I thought I can skip being part in these crappy festival..'

~

"Lookie here~ Stain's daughter~"

"Y-you-"

"Yes it's me! Himiko Toga! You remember!"

"I'm just trying to meet my dad. Can you let me go-"

"No can do! Shigaraki ask me to get rid of you to show Stain who's the great villain here."

"But-"

"Aw...silent after a single stab?"

'...I'm dying huh..Expected..

I wonder...

Would Neito cry at my funeral?

Would Mina cry?

Would Katsuki cry?

Would Izuku cry?

Would those bully..Ichi,Kaezu,Shiro..cry?

Would DAD,cry..

Sorry Sword sensei..I'm sorry for not enjoying my life while I'm still young...but..

They're all boring..They make me bored..How sad...

I touch all of them...

I can bring them back with me...

This is enough to make them suffer...

Thanks for the useful quirk sensei..

Let's go back in time..and erase my memories.

Pathetic..

This dimension makes my life pathetic.."