1.looming thunder

Dustin was racing as usual in motor cross and three guys in one in blue another in maroon and the other in a lavender colour were watching .

"You ready?" The one in maroon asks
"Let's do it!" The one blue answers.

All three of them enter the race going super fast passing all the racers including Dustin.

Dustin comes to a stop

"Man you ever seen those guys before?"

"They ride like factory pros who would have remembered"

"I'm just glad they do not ride 125s!"

Two out of three of them took off their helmets to reveal a blonde guy and another with black hair.

Dustin approached them.

"Hey man how is going?" he asked.

"Tracks a little soggy!" the blonde answered.

"well it didn't seem to slow you guys down!"

"Hey I'm Blake!" They shook hands "my brother hunter!"

"Hey!"

"wait you guys are brothers!" Dustin asked. "We are adopted!"

"and our sister Catty!" Blake added.

Catty removed her helmet to reveal a girl with brunette hair.

"Hey! she said.

"Whoa your a girl!" Dustin said clearly shocked.

"What you think only guys can ride a motorcycle!" she asked.

"well uh....i guess not!" he stuttered.

"Well uh cool... my name is Dustin i haven't seen you guys out here before where is the home track?" Dustin asked.

"well we come down from-" Blake started but hunter interrupted him "you wouldn't have heard of it!"

"Easy bro... and you wonder why he doesn't have any friends!" Catty said.

"Hey listen you were pretty fast out there before!" Blake said.

"Yeah right man i must be giving away a couple of seconds a lap to you guys!" he said

"You give a lot air to your jumps!" Hunter said

"He is right..Dark and brooding but right!" Catty said.

"Hey listen what are you doing right now you wanna follow us?" Blake asked.

"um..actually i might take a rain check cause i gotta be somewhere!" Dustin said.

"Yeah no worries next time!" Hunter said as he left.

"yeah cool next time!" Dustin said.

"yeah um next time!" Catty said.

"later!" Blake said. As they all left.

∆∆∆∆

-In the woods-

Dustin ran "Hey tori...Shane....hey come on you guys ...man dont tell me i missed training again....why do i do this to myself...come on you guys !"

There were some noises in behind him.

Suddenly kelzacks arrived surrounding him from all the comers. They began the fight and soon Dustin was on the floor. suddenly the sound of engines were heard and shane and tori came with new motorcycles saving him. "yeah awesome!" shane said.