Malvie (Jaylos)

"C'mon Mal, don't spoil the day!"Evie called to her best friend who was sitting on a bench by the pool. Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos has come to the local swimming pool to calm down after a few stressful days. The pool was originally closed, but thanks to Ben, they got in, and it was only them. Mal shook her head again. There was no way she was about to show Evie how she couldn't swim. Just behind her best friend, she could see Jay trying to teach Carlos how to swim, but the puppy boy kept squealing any time Jay let go of him and gripped the older boy like a koala. Well, Carlos was kind of like a koala. Small, cute, cuddly and dangerous. Mal remembers the time she stole a square of his chocolate and Jay has to pry him off her as he yelled,"DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD YOU FREAK!!" The dragon girl smiled to herself, before being interrupted by a very wet Evie sitting beside her.
"Can you swim? If not, I can teach you,"Evie offered. Mal shook her head.
"I can swim. I just don't want to get in,"she replied. All of a sudden, the squeals and splashing coming from where the boys were stopped. Map and Evie looked over, only for their poor eyes to be met with their two best friends in a heavy make-out session. "Guess Carlos isn't so innocent..."Mal joked as they spotted Jay's hand slip down Carlos' swim shorts. "WOAH, BOYS, NOT IN HERE!!"Mal warned, giving them a death glare. The parted, Carlos a blushing mess and Jay looking not too happy.
"I'M SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO EVIE!!"Jay teased, before returning his attention to his boyfriend. Mal could already feel her face heat up.
"Wow, Jay is so annoying,"Evie said, trying to hide her own blush.
"Yeah, yeah, I know right,"Mal replied, not looking her friend in the eye.
"But... do you? Wanna... make-out?"Evie asked cautiously, daring a look at her friend, who's attention was now snapped to her.
"Uhh yeah, yeah sure, uhhh okay..."Mal mumbled. Evie grinned before pressing her lips to Mal's. The dragon girl gently wrapped her arms around her new girlfriend's waist and pulled them closer together. They could hear cheers from Jay and Carlos, but just ignored their immature friends. When the cheering died down, the girls assumed they went back to their kissing. When they finally parted, they smiled at each other, neither girl wanted to ruin the moment, until they heard Carlos yell,"SHIT JAY NOT NOW!!" and nobody wanted to know what he meant.

A/N:

I myself am not the biggest Malvie shipper but... I DID IT! 💜💙 And I am quite proud of it. It came out better then expected. Please comment ships you want me to do! Love you all ❤️