Part 19

Bryce- now since he is gone, want to go see mum and dad?

Eda- aww you call my mum, mum

Bryce- well ye...

he blushes i actually love bryce he is the best big step brother ever.

Eda- well sure, can we get food on the way? 

Bryce- yes 

TIME SKIP

we get to our parents house its massive this is my first time being here and just wow its amazing.

Eda- wow this is amazing.

Bryce- isn't it just 

^^ thats the house.

we walk to the door and ring the bell. my mum opens to door and i run to her and give her the biggest hug.

Mum- omg eda, bryce so good to see you's, eda you okay?

Eda- no mum i need to talk with you 

Mum- okay hunnie, bryce your dads at the bar.

Bryce- of course he is. 

me and my mum walk into their kitchen and make coffee

Mum- so whats happened i haven't seen or spoke to you in 2 weeks now.

Eda- well basically me and jaden had i thing he has asked me out last night and we are already broken up his ex mads was round and jaden gave me this whole story saying she was a bitch and was crazy where its the other way round jaden is known for cheating. and he kissed her. then there is this other boy kio that lives in the house and me and him became very close very fast and he likes me but i dont know if im ready for a relationship so soon.

Mum- wow thats a lot to deal with.

Bryce- try living with it.

we laugh.

Bryce- so basically jadens a dick and kio is a king and ed is the chest hair that doesn't know what way to grow 

Eda- omg your tipsy.

Mum- also he called you ed..

Eda- yeah thats my nickname.

Mum- aw thats cute.

Eda- oh also Quinton is in the house which is amazing i love having him their because me kio and him are like the trio now. 

Mum- omg how is he i have missed seeing him.

Bryce- aw man i love quin he is just great .

me and mum talk for a few more mins until i see its 12 and the guys will be on their way back soon.

Eda- well mum and todd thats us away thank you for having us and we should be back soon.

Bryce- yeah bye mum and dad