Frong's POV: Thara

Frong's POV

After I was discharged, N'Beam and that brother of him named P'Thara, went to a restaurant near the school.

"P', I'll take only rice porridge, for him (referring to N'Beam), he'll have spicy beef salad, chicken Curry and Khao Pad, One Blue Juice and one Pink Milk too" I ordered from the staff.

"You? What do you want?" I ask that Thara

"What should I eat Baby Beam?" He asks his brother lovingly. 

"P' Stop It. Just eat what you want." The staff giggles as he saw the scene between the brothers. 

"I want to eat what you want". P'Thara pitifully said looking charming as he smiles. No. He is not charming. Why does he need to show off that N'Beam is his brother? What a bum!

"He'll have Shrimp soup and Milk Chocolate, P'." N'Beam ordered for him.

"My baby brother knows very much what I like."

"Uhm."

Fifteen minutes after we ordered, our food arrived. 

I'm hungry but I just slowly consume my porridge. Seeing how N'Beam is eating. I feel satisfied. 

"What are you smiling at? Does your brain is also damaged? Would you like me to send you to the psychiatric hospital?" An annoying voice cut me in my thoughts. That Thara knows how to ruin my day even more.

"Baby tiger, your P'Dog is barking at me again."

"Who do you call a dog?"

"Who do you think?"

"Hey, we are eating forsake. It's only been hours since you knew each other and you bicker as if you were married. Tsk tsk"

"Nonsense."

"I will never fall in love to a dog."

This Thara is getting on my nerves. If I fall in love, i'd make sure it is not that Dog Thara. As if he is charming. But he is. No, he is not. I push that thought aside. He is a cunning dog.

"I'm full. Where are you going now P'?"

"I'll be resting at home"

"P'Thara?"

"I'll go first to Grandpa and I'll have the whole week to spend with you."

 "Okay good, since P'Frong is not well, You will send him home."

"I'll be using your car, give me the keys"

"Bossy, aren't we baby tiger?"

"You're not well what if you crashed? what if you get hit by a big truck? what if you fall in the cliff?"

"First, I'm not that sick. I've rested. Second, there is no cliff"

"Nah, nevermind him. Let him face his fate."

"I'll be back to the faculty. I'll be done after three hours. So, you two just listen. Make friends with each other, please. You are my brother (looking at P'Thara) and you are my first good friend (looking at me) beside you told me, I'll be your adopted brother. Can you do that? P'Thara he lives in the farthest part of Changmin. That house, Mansion 34. So you two are going in the same direction."

"He knows my house?"

"Yeah, we usually jog together when we stayed at Grandpa towards your house and back to Grand. Didn't I told you that we used to live in Mansion 27?"

"Yeah, I forgot"

"Do you agree?"

"Do I have a say on this?"

"Sadly no."

"Your P'Dog? I mean P'Thara?"

"He will agree. He still has a lot to make up to me, Right P'"

"Hey, why are you getting cunning all of a sudden?" P'Thara asks N'Beam. 

"___________________O-o___________________________________"

Enjoy! and Thank you for reading.