Thara's POV: The Past

Thara's POV

It was tearing me apart as he narrated how he met my brother and how he feels towards him. I know why my brother is like that. I know but I choose to push away the idea. It's terrible. I felt terrible. I fell something really is wrong with my brother since the moment I returned. I don't want my brother to saw me seeing him differently.

"I am his P' but I cannot just tell you his story. He should be the one to tell you his story. He's been hurt before, and he is still hurting. I know that you have a genuine care for him and that I am truly grateful. So can you help me take care of that big baby?" I told Frong.

"So this means you won't be jealous of me anymore?"

"Just answer the question."

"I will."

"Good. I am not sure I'll be 100% that I'll not be jealous but it's good to have someone to oversee him especially when I'm not around"

"I understand that you cannot told me what happened. I'll wait till he opened up to me. Anyway, I am sorry if I seem rude to you at first. I'm just like that mostly."

"No worries. I'm sorry too."

"Friends?" offering his hands to me.

"Friends." I take his hands and shake it. I felt that his hands are really warm so I touch his forehead and he is heating up. 

"You are burning up yet you dare speak for so long?"

"Uhmmmm."

"Why do I feel that I make a wrong decision? Now, I have two nongs to look for?"

"Uhmmmm."

"Should I bring you back to the hospital?"

"No,...  I just ....need... to rest..... back at .....home, please..." He forcibly replies to me.

"Okay"

So I called Grandpa and told him I'll seeing him later. 

About an hour after I arrived at his Mansion. I honk at the gate of the Mansion, a guard opens it, asks me who am I looking for, and then I showed him his Young Master. When we arrived to the door, I ask the helper to help me bring him to his room.  

We let him lie on the bed. After the helper brought the water and towel I requested, I ask them to leave. I undress him and wipe his body. I look to his closet and pull out a pajama.

"Frong, drink this first."

"Uhmm." He gulps as he drinks his meds. 

"You rest okay, I'll see Grandpa first."

"Please stay."

"Shhh, shhh, just sleep. Okay? I'll be back"

"P'Thara..."

"Until you fall asleep..."

"Lay down with me, please."

I cannot do anything but do as he wishes, he pulls me in his bed hugging me tight and he sleeps. I just realize that this Frong is really wealthy. His room is huge. I never noticed earlier how elegant and classy his place is. I can see that this Frong clinging to me is indeed a young master and he freely spends on m brother. My brother does like this place I thought because it looks similar to my grandpa's mansion.

As I see him sleeping soundly, I try to free myself from the hug but as soon as I move his hug tightens. After more than half an hour, I manage to slip away. 

I told his maid to take his meds if I'll not be back in 4 hours. Then I went to my Mansion 27.

Baby Brother: [P' did you send him home?]

Sulky Brother: [yeah]

[how was he?]

[he is sleeping]

[will you go back to him? I'll return the car later]

[okay, see you]

Sulky brother: [Grandpa is looking for you. He said you haven't visited him. He knows that you are friends with Frong and that you passed by the Mansion. Apparently, Frong's father is Grandpa's Friend.]

[P'...]

[you can't avoid him forever, he misses you] 

[Okay, I'll be there later. Let's go to P'Frong together]