Frong's POV: Thara 2

Frong's POV

"My good adopted brother, P'Frong here is using his Audi R8 V10."

"Just for a Car? We have cars too. You even calling him adoptive brother? So anyone can be your brother so long as they have cars?"

"I didn't bring mine and he is sick he can't drive back. No, P'Frong is an exemption. He has five supercars. He owns establishments. Actually he owns this too."

"You sound as if you're just milking yourself from his richness. We are not poor"

"Well, he willingly allows me to exploit him. He was also the first one to approach me. I warned him but he didn't listen. I told him I'm a tiger in a sheep's clothing. hahaha"

"I see why you are so close to him now. You unfaithful brother"

"I'm not unfaithful P'. I just have a not so responsible P'."

"Forget it, how much did you spend on him?"

"oh, you wanna pay? Its just charity. I know his brother is poor. What can you buy from a doctor's salary anyway" I know N'Beam is just acting spoiled. I also joined him to tease his brother. I can also annoy this guy.

"You!!!" P'Thara is getting angry. I'm liking this.

"I guessed he spends 1,000 Baht daily on my coffee and lunch since the semester starts. Then, from the past month, it tripled. I used his cars a week after the other in a full tank every day. He buys an ice cream shop just for me to stop crying. He allows me to sleep on the mansion and he likes a god. Last week we went to Phuket for a swim. Then, he will take me to a hot spring soon. So roughly 250,000 Baht and you add today's food. Around 252,000 Baht. Do you have that cash P'? This N'Beam is really acting it professionally. What food causes 1,000 Baht? He just exaggerates things. Hahaha. I laugh secretly.

"What?" P'Thara really believing in N'Tiger's Lies. This is soo much fun.

"252,000 Baht" He stated as a matter of factly.

"You spend that much on him?" P'Thara ask me coldly.

"More or less, yes, I did." I responded firmly controlling myself not to laugh out loud.

"Okay, I'll pay. What's your account? So that you are prohibited to be near him"

"Can you buy him cars?" I try to annoy him more. He looks more masculine when he gets angry. It's making me mesmerized especially when he look me in the eyes.

"If that what he wants, I am not as poor as you think i am"

"You're too serious P'. I was kidding. I pay when he is not around in the cafe but when he is, he sulks. But the cars, I can't reject the temptation P', you know me... It's all about cars and food"

"I can buy you one."

"What's the need when I can freely use his."

"You're not related," P'Thara said. It hurts me a bit that N'Beam is not my blood brother.

"I adopted him" I retorted. I am really fond of N' Beam. So I told him once that I can be his brother. Having a baby brother is so much fun. I can spoil and harass him sometimes.

"Just a talk!"

"Should both of you date so that I can freely use his car without you complaining?" This N'Tiger is so cunning indeed. He suggested or he stated to his brother.

I and his brother looked dumbfounded.

"Where did you get that idea?"Thara asks.

"You know what they say, as cliche as it is I think I am starting to believe that the more you hate the more you love... hahaha." He teases us.

"Nonsense" Thara exclaimed.

"Its almost 1 PM, I need to be back to the faculty so let's go and P'Frong the keys please, I know the car is parked in your usual spot. Come on. If you don't want to be lovers then be just friends for my sake, please?" This adopted brother of mine pleading so cutely enlarging his beautiful eyes. What can I say but agree?

"uh-uh" I nodded.

"Come on," P'Thara said. I guess he too can't endure N'Tiger's manipulation.

We both can handle this N'Tiger's charm. 

"___________________O-o___________________________________"

Enjoy! and Thank you for reading.