Epilogue

When you lose someone, it takes a lot out of you. Especially when you were really close. You keep telling yourself that you're fine. But you really aren't. You start to see things everywhere that remind you of that person. With Allison, it was everything.

The first few days were horrible. With the Nogitsune gone, Stiles has gotten better. Everyone has gotten better. Which is a good thing. I have been able to get sleep. Our group of friend is stronger than ever now. We have a bond that can't be broken.

I met Malia formally the other day. She just decided to tell me about her and Stiles hooking up in Eichen House. Noe I realize why he seemed uncomfortable when we mentioned her. Malia didn't realize that I used to date him, nor did she feel sorry.

I'm okay. I really am. Stiles' and I's relationship ran it's course. Him and Malia can be together. It will be tough. I really miss him. But I will handle it. Yes, I still love him. But you know what they say, if you love someone, let them go. If they don't come back, then it wasn't real.

Scott has been helping Malia with her shifting. I have been staying away because I don't want it to be awkward. I won't make it awkward, but I'm sure Stiles will. These past few days I have spent in my room. Recuperating. Getting better. Treating myself. And it feels good. 

I've been through hell and back. And I am definitely ready for anything that this town throws at me.

*Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I will be posting the start of season 4 soon!*