Chapter 1 - p e r f e c t

Cedric's pov

The rain, pittering pattering. She was walking in the rain with a pink long sleeve  blouse and a pink miniskirt.

She looked stunning. Gorgeous hazel eyes, luxurious smooth black hair and pink glossy lips. Hourglass figure, long legs and flat stomach.

"She's perfect" i thought

I watched as the bus stopped and she walked in the rain. I was so focused on her that my bus had left without me.But i didn't care, because i had this beautiful perfect girl right before him.

Bzzz Bzzzzz

I snapped out of it and looked at my phone.

Mom:
Son, why aren't you here yet?
We're waiting for you. Please hurry.

Cedric:
Sorry mom I missed the bus. I'll be there soon

When I looked back the girl was gone. I sat down at the bus stop, sighing. I wondered if the girl would ever appear in my life ever again. She seemed like the most perfect girl ever to exist in this world.

I called a cab and went home.

"Mom, I'm home. Sorry, it was raining very heavily"I apologised

"It's ok, don't be late next time ok?" She answered

"Yeah" I replied

I had dinner and went to bed.

'Ugh I have to wake up early tomorrow, I have school...'I said to myself as I drifted of to sleep.😴

Magical time skip to the next morning

Ellie's pov
'Ah, what a nice day today. The weather is great' I thought

It was a nice day, gloomy clouds hanging over us, I love this kind of weather. I put in my earphones as I played my favourite playlist for this time of weather, comfort.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as loud as I could as Kody laughed at me.

"YOU SCARED ME YOU IDIOT!" I screamed at him.

"Sorry, it's just so nice to see you scared!" Kody said laughing loudly

I sighed as I picked up the books I dropped because I jumped when he scared me...

"Hey, lets go! We're gonna be late for class" Kody said as I got up

"Alright, alright. I'm coming" i said walking over

We ran to class and thankfully we reached in time and the teacher wasn't here yet. We sat down next to each other and Kody talked to other people.

I was doing my usual, checking whether Cedric was there...Cedric, he is the perfect human being, but he is always being used by others, he's too nice of a guy... I saw Cedric reading a book while drinking some coffee with a purple sweater on. His midnight black eyes crossed every centimetre of the book, focusing on the story... I found that so attractive about him. When he's focused on something, he is really into it.

"RRRIINNGGG"
The school bell rang as our teacher walked into class. Teacher started talking as I drifted off to focus and to study....

Hey guys, it's the author, Amy here. Thanks so much for reading this chapter. Hope you continue to read my story, it would mean a lot to me... do not hesitate to dm me or give me comments of how I can improve my writing. I'm still a rookie so I know I'm not very good. Anyways, thanks for reading, do give this chapter a vote if you liked it :)