Chapter 3 - i n t r o d u c i n g....

Ellie's pov

'Math is so booorrrriiinnngggg' i groaned as my best friend, Lily, hit my head. "Ow!"i shouted and proceeded to hit her back.

"RRIIIINNNGGGG"
'Time for lunch!' i screamed in my head. Lunch was my favourite part of the day. I headed to my locker as I heard someone shout my name "Ellliieeee!!!"

I turned around as Hope jumped onto me, hugging me. I smile and say hi back. "Have you seen Kody around?" she asks while turning her head in all directions hoping to find him. Kody and Hope are childhood friends and Hope has had the biggest crush on him for about 3 years now. It's really obvious, i really wonder how Kody hasn't realised yet.

"He told me he was going to the field to play football" i replied while Hope's smile grew bigger. "Thanks, Ellie! I'll see you soon!" she shouts, walking away to the field.

I loved Friday's because it was the day they sold my favourite food in the cafeteria, pizza 🍕 and for dessert, ice cream 🍦 or chocolate cake🎂. I got my food and sat down at the table ready to dig in, until i saw him.

I saw him alone, sitting across the table from mine. He looked so mesmerising. His pale peach skin, his shining hazel eyes and his long and smooth straight black hair.

Cedric. I met Cedric long ago, we were on the bus together and i saw him, i was astounded by his sad hazel eyes.

His eyes told a story, a story of him. Until now, i still can't get Cedric out of my head even though he doesn't know i exist.

"Ellie!!" Lily shouted. "Are you okay? You were daydreaming weren't you?" she asks with a sigh. "Yeah, i was" i replied stuffing my face with food. "Anyways, how did you do on the math test?" Lily asks curious.

"I- I failed again...." i sighed as i licked the ice cream sadly. "You really need to focus and revise more Ellie! I can help you, you know?" Lily replied concerned. *sigh* "I know Lily, I'm trying."

*Magical time skip to after school*

Cedric's POV
I was walking to my locker when suddenly i bumped into someone. "OW! Watch where you're going you nerd!" she said. "I- I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where i was going." i said embarrassed.

I looked up at the girl and realised. It was her. It was the girl i saw that night, at the bus stop walking in the rain. It was her, i'm sure of it. I could never mistake that beauty for someone else. It was special, that beautiful girl was the most beautiful thing i've seen in the entire universe.

"Since, you bumped into me, you owe me a favour." Dhe said cheekily. "That's right, Jessica. He bumped into you and crumpled your designer dress!" her little minion beside her said. "Shut up Brittany, i did not ask for your opinion." Jessica said annoyed.

"So....Nerd, you shall pay me back by doing my homework for a YEAR. Ok?" She said smiling with a sly face. "O- okay" i replied unhesitatingly. "Ok, today i have geography, math, history, latin, english, biology and chemistry homework. Hope you enjoy!" She said handing me all the books. Then, she turned around and walked away with her two minions following behind her.

I looked at the homework she asked me to do and i smiled. I would do anything for her, she is perfect and i should do anything for her because i bumped into her. I guess i won't get to sleep tonight. But it's all worth it if it's for her. I smiled at the thought of her.

Authors note:
Hey guys, I haven't updated in a while. Promise i'll try to update every week. I hope you enjoyed this story so far. I'm an amateur at writing so please correct me and forgive me for my horrible writing :) anyways, have a good day/night!!