Chapter 1

Third person's pov

As the skies getting darker, winds start to blow, rain soon drops slowly.

A stressed Jimin who's walking in the park doesn't even notice the droplets of the rain that made contact to his skin, he was drowned by his own thoughts.

I should've done it better, I was too full of myself he thought

"Hey take this" a stranger approached him he knows it was a girl upon hearing the voice he looked at the stranger with a puzzled look. He was right, it was indeed a girl.

Why would she give me her umbrella? He asked within his self.

"It's raining you can take that I still have an extra" raising her extra umbrella "she wanted you to know that you're amazing and don't overwork yourself" she looked at him and smiled before she walks off she looked at him for the last time and said, "you're perfect, you truly are and smile always Park Jimin" with that she left.

What was that? He thought while putting his hand to his heart (chest) that keeps on beating hard.

After a while of thinking about her, he continued to walk using the umbrella she gave him preventing him from getting wet. While walking he can't help but smile every time he remembers what she said you're perfect, you truly are. His heartfelt at ease after hearing those words.

He was stopped at his tracks when he heard a piece of familiar music that was playing.

"It leaves me feeling seasick, baby
Kkum gateun hyeonshil gi-piga juna-bwa
It spins me 'round and drives me crazy
Hanajil ddeun dal gateun naeinga-bwa"

That sounds seem familiar, isn't that our song? He thought. He was not wrong, it was indeed their song. Heartbeat.

"Manyak na honja yeo-damyeon
Hoksi nunmul nadamyeon
Pogi haesulji molla
Lost at sea"

"But my heart's still on fire
With a burning desire
Dasi neol chal-jeul geoya unmyeong cheoreom"

He looked around, hoping to see who was playing that. He didn't fail, he saw a woman, a young woman dancing through their music. She was wearing a white dress and ballet shoes.

"I wish that you would love (Love) me (Me)
Eoje-cheoreom dasi i-son nohji malgo
And every time my heart (Heart) beats (Beats)
Bal majwo-bwa dasi doneun hemaeiji anhadorok"

He was too mesmerized by her dancing, for him it's really graceful. Her performance gets more amazing when the rain started to pour more and heavy.

"Unmyeongul neukkyeo neo eo eo eo neo~
Unmyeongul neukkyeo nan nan nan~ nan"

The raindrops and her body move in rhythm, it seems they are one. He watched her with awe.

"My heart's on fire for your love~
Oh my heart's on fire for your love~"

As soon as her moves getting bigger with just one step she fell, which wasn't even a wrong step she made. He then noticed that the girl is crying, she started punching her legs.

(Music still keeps on playing from the speaker)

"I wish that you would love (Love) me (Me)
Eoje-cheoreom dasi i-son nohji malgo (Malgo)
And every time my heart (Heart) beats (Beats)
Bal majwo-bwa dasi don hemaeijam dorok"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" she shouted while she keeps on punching both of her legs. He left no choice, he can't watch her breaking down she needed someone in this time. So, he went to the young girl and knelt beside her. He was truly an angel Army's were true about him being an angel.

"Unmyeongul neukkyeo neo eo eo eo neo~
Unmyeongul neukkyeo nan nan nan~ nan
Unmyeongul neukkyeo neo eo eo eo neo~
Unmyeongul neukkyeo nan nan nan~ nan"

(music stop)

"You should stop hurting yourself," he said while slowly removing his jacket and wrapped it to her

"You are perfect," he said that makes him remember that umbrella girl again. The young girl still keeps on crying

"Why should I suffer? I just wanted to dance but I can't even finish it. I hate them" she said while looking down to her legs

"Everyone has to suffer before achieving what they want, I know someday you will achieve that just believe in yourself," he said still kneeling beside her.

"Miss Minjoo" a man with a black suit approached both of them but mostly the girl beside him. He then picks up the girl into his arms and looked at Jimin who is also getting up from kneeling.

"Thank you," he said and with that, they left him he just looked at them then he heard someone shouting behind him

"MINJOO!!" he looked behind it was the umbrella girl, she runs pass by him without even noticing him. His hearts started to beat like crazy again. His gaze followed that umbrella girl, she approached the swan girl, he named that to the girl dancing earlier. The umbrella girl was shaking and he could tell that she was so worried, it was all written to her face.

Without even knowing he watches the three until they disappear from his sight. His heart still keeps on beating fast.

Who are you? Why does my heart keep beating hard when I thought of you? He asked his self he was about to go home when he noticed something on the ground, it was a speaker, swan girl's speaker.

~
I'll publish the remaining chapters tomorrow thank you💜