Prolouge

Adrien Agreste went missing, and no one knew about why or how he disappeared, the only thing they know is he had a dispute with his father and he just vanished.

Of course, drama rumors caught on even though no one knew what happened. Marinette dated Luka for a few weeks, but they broke up because Luka thought it was best since he grew feelings for Kagami, she was instantly heartbroken but still waited for Adrien's return.

"I don't believe how Luka did that to me. I know it's for the best, but he's too attractive; almost as hot as Adrien," Marinette rambled, walking towards Andre the sweetheart ice cream guy.

"Marinette! Nice to see you again today. I hope you enjoy this ice cream flavor I'm serving today," Andre sweetly suggested, Marinette silently nodded.

"Vanilla for the pale skin and hair, blueberry for the cold, icy stare for you Marinette," Andre nervously smiled, Marinette was surprised by how Andre gave her ice cream with a different flavor but she didn't want to be rude.

"Thanks, Andre," Marinette cheerfully enjoyed the ice cream but felt a weird vibe that someone was watching.

Andre was long gone, meaning she was alone while someone was out there while she was walking home. A hand quickly grabbed her shoulder, squeezing it to get her attention.

"Adrien, how did you disappear?" Marinette asked, blushing before her mouth was covered with his other hand.

She elbows him in the stomach as the person behind her pushes her to the side of her apartment while he groans in pain. It was Cat Noir, or what she thinks is Cat Noir.

"Cat Noir?" Marinette was surprised, the figure stepped into the light and she immediately realized it wasn't just Cat Noir, he was akumatized.

"What the mmphh!"Before she could ask him anything, Cat Blanc shut her up with a kiss.

It caught her off guard while he snaked a hand into her shirt, the other hand was inside her pants. This made Marinette scared, she was having the worst day; first, she was heartbroken, and now she was forcibly making out with her akumatized partner.

"Stop!" Marinette yelled, pushing him off her, running into her parent's bakery as she pressed the button that locked up the entire apartment.

Cat Blanc had an idea, instead of calling out his cataclysm, he decided to trick her into coming out.

"Alright, I'm just going to leave. Too bad Adrien isn't around anymore," Cat Blanc lied, hiding near her window.

He knew that if she was really in love with him, she would run out and he would trap her. Then she would have no choice but to let him slip into her room.

"Adrien!?" Marinette said, her heart racing before she unlocked the security of her home.

She didn't see anything, she walked back inside to lock the door but didn't know Cat Blanc was behind her. Marinette kept looking out the window, Cat Blanc's patience was running thin as he tried not to get turned on because he was standing so close to her.

After a few minutes, Cat Blanc quickly ran up the stairs to hide so Marinette wouldn't find him. When Hawkmoth akumatized him, he gave him extra abilities but that was until he killed Hawkmoth.

"Looks like I'm going to have to take a shower after all the stress lately," Marinette said, stretching her arms and legs before she walked to her room to take off her clothes.

As she stripped off her t-shirt, Cat Blanc watched carefully the whole time while she took off her jeans, the sound of her unbuttoning and unzipping her outfit made Cat Blanc feel like he was in heaven as he daydreamed about her being naked; only for him to see.