1

While Marinette slept, she dreamt about her memories of her Cat Noir, a time before he mysteriously disappeared. In other words, when he often visited her as her civilian self, but she didn't know that he was Cat Noir.

_____________

A loud thud echoed from her balcony to her balcony. She got up and looked around for who or what was making noice but all she saw was Cat Noir, he looked like he was being watched or something.

She made the wrong choice to walk up to him, he looks at her but he looked defeated.

"Cat Noir, what are you doing here at this hour?" Marinette asked, leaning towards her balcony rail.

He didn't make a sound, he just spoke in a inaudible voice, almost like he was hypnotized. She began to worry about him when she pulled his arm or tail but didn't budge.

"Princess, don't worry about me. I'm just not feeling like myself right now, just don't touch my tail or I'll leave bite marks on your hand or arms. I just don't want any trouble, okay?" He spoke without showing any emotion, pulling his tail from her hands.

"Why? Is there anything bothering you? But why my balcony out of all places?!" Marinette yelled, he didn't answer but shivered but still looked unfazed.

Marinette slapped him across his face, surprising him by how hard she hit him. He flinched but instead of not answering, he grabbed her by the shoulder and waist, licking her collarbone as she struggled out of his grasp but it was no use.

She squeaked in fear as he bit her collarbone. Marinette was bleeding out from her shoulder as she felt dizzy, Cat Noir sighed and carried her off to her bed as he tucked her in.

"Sorry princess, I told you to not touch me at the moment," Cat Noir whispered softly into her ear as he weakly smiled.

He quickly left before he lost control of his hormones.
------------------------------------------------------------------
While Marinette slept, she dreamt about her memories of her Cat Noir, a time before he mysteriously disappeared. In other words, when he often visited her as her civilian self, but she didn't know that he was Cat Noir. 

_________________________________________

Cat Blanc couldn't control himself so he jumped into her balcony, careful not to wake her up. His facial expression changed once he looked into her window, Luka was talking to her and she was backing away from him; after seeing this he decided to go jumping in through her window. 

"I told you to stay away from him, my princess but he just can't seem to leave us alone," Cat Blanc said, emphasizing the possessiveness in his sentence. 

Marinette was so scared, sweat slowly dripped from her hair to her back and a shiver down her spine was making her squirm madly. She felt so helpless against him and the only thing she could do was let him defend her. 

"You dirty little snake, are you still trying to take what's mine?" Cat Blanc asked, clawing at Luka's stomach as he stepped towards him. 

"I just wanted her to like me since Adrien's disappearance," Luka confessed, clutching his stomach but Cat Blanc didn't care, he called out his mega cataclysm and with that Luka was nothing but dust. 

"L-Luka!" Marinette sputtered, her tears were flowing but Cat Blanc hugged her gently from behind, surprising her at the sudden touch of his claws softening. 

"You're mine princess," Cat Blanc said into her ear, she flinched as he spoke but the intimacy of his body contact with hers was a little tense. 

Marinette's heart was pounding, Cat Blanc's didn't seem to have a heartbeat. It was like he looked invincible with his emotionless, cold blue eyes glaring at her fearful bluebell eyes. 

"Princess, pack your bags. I have a place for us to live together. In a few weeks or months time," Cat Blanc said, Marinette instantly got back to her stubborn self as soon as he told her that. 

"No way. Why should I?" Marinette asked defiantly, folding her arms. 

"Because I'll make sure everyone you know and anyone you care about will die. What's your choice, princess?" He whispered into her ear as he nibbled her ear, making her squirm and flinch at his husky, terrifying and demanding voice. 

After nibbling on her ear, he licked her neck and the spot where the fading bite marks he gave her before he got akumatized. Marinette's cheeks were red at the tension he had created between the both of them, she gave up after 30 minutes after Cat Blanc made hickeys amongst her skin. 

"Okay, I give up. I'll listen to you!" Marinette shouted, sighing in defeat as she packed all she needed. 

After an hour of preparing her leave, she told her parents about her situation and they understood, her father secretly wanted to say no but it was his daughter who was saving the city from any further damage. 

"Bien, ma princesse," Cat Blanc praised, Marinette looked at him as he kissed her forehead. 

Cat Blanc couldn't get any happier when she listened to his demands. 

"I'm heading to bed now. See you tomorrow, Chat," Marinette yawned, stretching her arms before climbing up to her bed. 

Cat Blanc watched his princess as she fell asleep and left her room, jumping off her balcony rail. He found her hugging her pillow tightly and he instantly found that cute about her. 

_________________

The next day, Marinette thought up a plan for how she's going to get through her situation without making issues or scaring others.

She didn't hesitate to greet Alya, telling her teacher an excuse but due to her parent's absence, it'll be hard to get out of class so she thinks of telling the principal before Cat Blanc kills anymore people. 

"Hey Alya," Marinette shyly smiled, waving at her BFF as she ran up to squeeze her into a bone-crushing hug. 

"Hey Marinette. I heard you were going to leave for some reason, is that true?" Alya asked, raising her eyebrow in question. 

"... Promise you that you won't tell anyone once I tell you why?" Marinette asked, worried about how Alya would react. 

"It depends on what you will tell me," Alya said, waiting for her response.

"Let's just say that Cat Noir has gone missing but he somehow got akumatized. And the worst part is... He wants me to live with him?" Marinette shrugged her shoulders, nervously laughing. 

"Girl! That's crazy!! Why would he want you to live with him?" Alya asked. 

"He said that if I don't obey, he'll kill everyone I know. He's already killed Luka and I don't want to be forced to live with him and carry his children. He's plain obsessed with me!" Marinette said, silently gulping as Alya seemed very worried about her. 

"I'll help you the best ways possible, if I can't help you out... I hope you're doing well  through it on your own," Alya eyebrows were drooping with a sad smile. 

Soon as classes ended for Marinette, she could finally get herself together before Cat Blanc took her away from it all. He slowly approached from behind, it shocked her when Cat Blanc who was licking her collarbone. 

"Chat, please don't do this!" Marinette begged,  but Cat Blanc bit her neck hard. 

Her life was beginning to become the beginning of hell.

------------------------------
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Opinions are valid but hate comments will be reported or deleted.

- Randy.