1]CHRISTOPHER VELEZ

(this is not a request it's something i came up with xx)

*Faye's pov*
i'm working my shift at The Sunny Bun cafe. it's probably 40 something degreees outside and you can feel it. the heat pierces my skin and i wipe the sweat pouring down my i forehead. "long day?" my boyfriend chris smirks at me. "you have no idea" i say huffing.
"sir yourself down, i'll get you a drink" i motion to the only empty table left in the cafe and he kisses me and then sits down.
"maybe you need a break" chris says when i serve him his drink and a burger. "i wish i could, but i need this money because i'm going to that internship thing in Vegas, remember?" i sit down for a second and then get up , remembering i don't have a break now. "i'll be done in 30 and then you can have me all to yourself" i give him a suggestive smile and walk away.
"woah there!" i yelp as i nearly trip over Xander, the barista who's rummaging around for some mangoes. "hey, lemme help you with that" he grabs the boxes from me and our fingers touch.
after the boxes are sorted out, he smiles at me "we should hang out,catch up" he says.

"sorry buddy she's taken" and before i can respond chris kisses me long and deep
when we pull back Xander is gone.

"rude" i push him away
"he was hitting on you"
"chris, he's gay"
"oh.."
"and" i grab his face "you're the only one for me" and i kiss him again

"is your shift over?" he smiles salaciously
"yep" i smirk mischievously

             {}{}{}

IN HONOUR OF PRIDE MONTH :)

hope yall liked this xx