PROMOTE HUMANITY

In the last part I have discussed that how today's generation is draining Humanity. In this part I will be telling you all that how can humanity be gained again.
           So, now a days whenever anything gets released like movies, writings, artworks, in fact the political leaders also promotes their parties in different ways but no one thinks of promoting Humanity which can stand as a backbone of our society. People lack knowledge about humanity. Humanity cannot be promoted like those of movies and other things, it has to be injected in people, we have to brainwash them putting humanity into them. One more thing we can do is to think or self develop humanity in ourselves like whenever we see some inhuman activities we should take action against them or like when we see helpless poor people at least we can buy them some clothes or something which they can utilize. Yes, there are several people who have their groups working for poor but can anyone tell me how many work actually for them? Very few are there. Others work for fame, so we have to develop humanity in us. We have to understand their situation and work accordingly, we have to stop being selfish and the most important of all we have to develop the want to earn the title which we ourselves gave us and that is none other the title 'HUMAN BEING'.
               At the end all I can do is just plead to the readers of mine to promote humanity because that's how corruption can be stopped and we can get a healthy atmosphere and the writers who are reading this it's my request to you all to open the eyes of people through your writings because we the writers play an important role in spreading facts among people, we the writers can promote humanity through our writings and open people's eyes like many writers raised against corruption earlier in the history of this independent world.