Before it all🐾

VICTORIA, AGED 20 FROM CORNWALL.
Victoria was ready to move into her new flat. She had just started a relationship with Jasper. She was happy and felt like life couldn't get any better. Jasper and her used to date when they were 16 for 2 years then ended it for personal reasons. They fell back into love again. They had hopes they would last. But it didn't. The relationship became toxic, Jasper decided her wanted more than one girl. This broke Victoria.

Meanwhile, in Ireland a young man was in love with his sweetheart. Carl, aged 26. Him and Kate had been together since being 20 years old, they really cherished each over. But, by the age of 25 things got hurtful. In 2017, Carl ended the relationship. He took a turn for the worst, she WAS the one.

Both single people the pair had different ways of coping. Carl deciding that girls where the need, be became a man whore and he had a new girl every week. Whereas Victoria, stuffed her face and cried for months. Victoria soon found out in June 2018 her ex was showing on Love Island (the game). She felt infuriated. He didn't last long, he was out within the first week and messaged victoria again and she took him back. It never lasted a fortnight though.