The Lovers meet..❤️🌴

"oi what's that?"
turns out the phones binging early morning, the message says
"CASA AMOR, LEAVE QUIETLY"
The Girls extremely excited get ready and leave the villa to the trip to the new villa, excited?
On arrival the girls can't contain their happiness! NEW BOYS!

Speed dating... love island style. Victoria has a lot of interest and met the boys. Carl, Felix, Arjun, Graham, Elijah and Kassam. Carl, Felix and Arjun shown massive interest into Victoria but she only liked Carl. A tall, fit, dark haired irish man aged 29. By night, she chosen Carl! awe cute!

Felix still attempted to try and win Victoria round but she still liked Carl and chosen him instead. Suddenly, a video player was shown of the boy with the new girls. Lucas was kissing a girl. She ignored it and moved on trying to be happy! will Cartoria become a thing?

Carl decided to ask if she would take him back to the villa, with her having really a big liking towards him she agreed! On the final night! it was soon to be the morning of the final morning! The girls happy to go back to the original villa, victoria smiled knowing she's found someone immensely amazing! It was soon to be Stick or switch. DRAMA!

After Victoria walked into the Villa with Carl everyone back cheered. They sat on edge waiting for Lucas and the others. Then suddenly, here he is walking in with a new girl called Blake. Victoria felt full of joy knowing he was coming back to be single. No arguing happened just happiness for one and another!

soon to be it was the dumping, it was obvious who was leaving. Lucas and blake and priya got dumped! Then it lead to a funny Bobby being a judge over a couple of misplaced things!

Eliza and Jo came into the villa to spice it up! Eliza leaving victoria jealous as she picks Carl for a date! The next day.... The girls went on tour. Unfortunately, it didn't go smoothly. AT ALL. Left with more arguing and bitchiness! #ew. Coming back came with the choice who's cooking, victoria and carl. They couldn't resist not doing bits!

Eventually we found out CHELSEA FANCIED CARL!!!
Victoria didn't let that happen, she had him there and asked him to re couple with her! of course he said YES! #cuteasfuck. Soon again another dumping cake, victoria and carl re coupled! But, sadly, shannon and eliza were left single and got dumped!

Finally, Victoria was getting her way in life. She found a boy that she knew really liked her. Life couldn't be any better than this! Quicker than we thought, the next re coupling came and guess what, Victoria and carl stayed together! Carl chosen a special nickname for his queen, casa bae! #cute!!!

The islanders created a fort for the rainy day which lasted all day! But after it all went away the cuties Ibrahim and Jo became official. THE FIRST IN THE VILLA!

Along came another challenge, the sexy dancing challenge! Victoria hoping her parents didn't watch, she swayed her body in front of carl.  Which turned him on, as he called her the hottest there by far.

A new islander arrived for Victoria. As her phone went off while everyone asleep, she snuck out and saw Gary going too. She was really confused. Henrik had returned, picking her as his date. When they got back, henrik and hannah were the newbies. Even though they already have been to the villa! Hannah was a changed woman! Hannah has came in for her revenge, she pied off Lottie and Victoria. Which made them highly suspicious of her behaviour.

Soon later, Carl confesses his love to victoria. "you're such an amazing girl. i think we make a great team", "there's no one else i want to be coupled up with"!
They both made it clear they wanted the same things in the future that lies ahead for them! Then they said them special words "i love you" ! But, drama came after henrik tried to graft on Victoria. She had a go at him for it and he apologised, what a gentle man! All the girls couldn't believe the little love lust going on between Carl and Victoria!

Soon, it came to be the final re coupling of love island 2019. The final couples are... Noah and Hope, Carl and Victoria, Bobby and Hannah, Lottie and Gary, Ibrahim and Jo, Graham and Marisol and Henrik and Chelsea. Cute adorable couples! We have to admit, Victoria and Carl are the love story we agree with Hope! After another challenge, Victoria and Carl were voted the most loyalest couple! They won a date together!

Then came a public dumping! Victoria and Carl were voted the most favourite couple with the most votes! Sadly, the love birds Graham and Marisol were dumped! The day after came the baby challenge and it wasn't so easy for victoria and carl, although they were voted the best parents! They got the reward of being immune to the dumping! Sadly, on that note, Chelsea and Henrik were dumped!

Carl and Victoria got a reward to the hideaway and woohoo they had their first time! #cute! The day after was speaking to the parents! Victoria's parents were proud of her and so were carl's!

The last love island dates of 2019! A lovely boat date! Also means more couples have come official. You guessed it, Victoria and Carl became a thing! Also means they had sex again! Back at the villa was bird talk, yes they made birds talk! THE LAST NIGHT ARRIVED CUTE! Means speech's too and victoria and carl's was something to sob over! After that they jumped into the pool together!

Bobby and Hannah were dumped from the villa and bobby made it quite obvious he had a crush on Victoria, we get you bobby who couldn't? The official finalists are... Noah and Hope, Jo and Ibrahim, Lottie and Gary and Victoria and Carl!

the winners are going to be revealed, it's the final moments of the Villa and everyone's nervous. the winners are ..... VICTORIA AND CARL!!! The party after was fun catching up and Victoria's first love of the island was there, rocco! they are friends! Blake although doesn't like victoria, oh bye blake!