After the win and the villa❤️

After coming back into the UK, the pair have been the cutest things ever!

They moved into an apartment in Manchester, Victoria got a brand deal with PRETTYLITTLETHING. Carl got a Brand deal with BOOHOO MAN.

Things haven't always been smooth though! Rocco and Victoria got close again and it nearly ruined their relationship, Rocco did say he missed her but she chosen Carl over him! Then they became close with the S1 Winners, Lorna and Mason! Lorna and mason were married, until lorna ruined it all! she was talking to more men and tried to steal Carl from victoria, it didn't go successful though and victoria ended their friendship and supported Mason as he was heart broken. Mason and Lorna have divorced and are not civil.

They are still friends with their friends from Love island, made plenty more along the way!But one of the cutest things happened to the couple!

After just 4 month of being boyfriend and girlfriend and leaving the villa the pair tied the knot! It was shown on TV with all their love island friends! They took Victoria's second name, Adams. This was the 5th of February 2019 and the pair now are currently stronger than ever! They also announced Victoria's pregnancy with their first born and are currently looking for a new home to move into so they can have a family home!

She is currently 5 month pregnant, 4 month to go eek! She has been with Carl for 8 months and they are the happiest they've ever been!

i can honestly see them lasting forever!!

Thank you for reading through our love story! follow our instagrams too see us more!
Victoria Adams- @victoriagraceadams
Carl Adams- @carladamsi

<3